Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I’m reinvesting in PSP gaming.

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
I pulled out my old Peacewalker green PSP I bought 13 years ago with peacewalker. I had several psps going back to 2007.

Anyway I deleted all my digital games on it because digital games don’t really exist and I have ocd about this issue.

Bought a bunch of physicals to replace the digitals I deleted so I will have collection of 10 games (including SOTN):

-MGS: Peacewalker
-final fantasy tactics: war of the lions
-Castlevania: Dracula x chronicles/Symphony of the night
-Burnout Legends
-Fat princess
-Pixeljunk monsters deluxe
-Lumines
-GTA: Vice city stories
-Naruto ultimate ninja heroes 3

Btw I looked up the library for the Vita (psps successor) and it SUCKS. No wonder it lost to the 3ds

I just use an emulator

I pulled out my old Peacewalker green PSP I bought 13 years ago with peacewalker. I had several psps going back to 2007.

Anyway I deleted all my digital games on it because digital games don’t really exist and I have ocd about this issue.

Bought a bunch of physicals to replace the digitals I deleted so I will have collection of 10 games (including SOTN):

-MGS: Peacewalker
-final fantasy tactics: war of the lions
-Castlevania: Dracula x chronicles/Symphony of the night
-Burnout Legends
-Fat princess
-Pixeljunk monsters deluxe
-Lumines
-GTA: Vice city stories
-Naruto ultimate ninja heroes 3

Btw I looked up the library for the Vita (psps successor) and it SUCKS. No wonder it lost to the 3ds
Dude, Just install any CFW, I literally had a memory stick full of pirated games, Same with 3DS and nintendo switch

I had more than 10 PSP consoles, few limited editions. PSP fat was my favorite. Its the easiest console to jailbreak and then you can play all the games from the memory card downloaded from the internet. I have Vita now and imo its very good, still pales compared to the PSP in the game library.

I had more than 10 PSP consoles, few limited editions. PSP fat was my favorite. Its the easiest console to jailbreak and then you can play all the games from the memory card downloaded from the internet. I have Vita now and imo its very good, still pales compared to the PSP in the game library.
Wdym I also have a vita and I can play psvita, psp, pstv, some mobile games and some ps2 games when it comes to jailbreaking consoles the psvita is the best.

Wdym I also have a vita and I can play psvita, psp, pstv, some mobile games and some ps2 games when it comes to jailbreaking consoles the psvita is the best.
I meant on game library, Vita has less games. Youre right, Vita is the best for price emulation device. Good Iphone/Android controller on its own costs like the Vita.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back