Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm really tired of femoids saying that we want sex to "prove" our masculinity

ElliotRodgerGod

ElliotRodgerGod

Lanzamaxxing
-
I see this retarded talking point everywhere (mostly from femoids) that say that our desire for sex is a result of wanting to "prove" our masculinity. In reality this argument makes no sense if you think about it for about 10 seconds.

I think I can speak for most on the forum that our want for sex is NOT the result of wanting to "prove" some ideal that's essentially just a buzzword used by feminists in order to project their problems onto. Our desire for sex is first and foremost, a very strong biological want (perhaps not strictly a need, since you won't die from lack of it), a want that you would suffer greatly from the lack of. Before you say that we can just masturbate using your hand for the 3697th time gets old and you begin to crave the real thing strongly. Thus leading to intense sexual frustration and a pretty large degradation in mental health. We can extend this argument to any sort of social interaction really, one can claim that solitary confinement is not torture because you're still getting your needs met and social interaction is just a "want" so it's actually pretty entitled of you to want to interact with someone if you're in solitary confinement.

Other than sex being a strong biological need it's a strong need to feel accepted socially and in broader terms to feel accepted in society. Sex is perhaps one of the most fundamental ways to show that you are accepted among your peers. It is a key milestone in the lives of most people for a reason. The base meaning of it is that there is a girl, who without a monetary incentive, liked your traits enough that despite whatever flaws you might have allowed you to partake in a super intimate act with her that essentially shows that she wouldn't really mind carrying your offspring. This should be self-evident as a fundamental indicator of being accepted by society. Me personally, I don't really care about society anymore after 7 years of extreme mental anguish caused by not being able to have sex, but I just wanted to illustrate how not having sex really fucks with your head and leads to said anguish.

So yeah foids, I don't want to have sex to assert some strange abstract idea of masculinity. I want it because it's close to a biological need, and because of the socially/societal validating aspect of it. Not being able to have a girlfriend is possibly the best indicator of your worthlessness in the eyes of women and thus in the eyes of society as a whole as the ability to get sex affects every facet of your life. I understand that some may consider this very a femoid centric viewpoint but unfortunately in the 21st century they get to decide which genes get passed on assuming you don't go around raping them (which would be kinda fun if there were no consequences involved). Before you say that it's because I don't consider women as people - I thought of them as people until they started to reject me humiliatingly for no reason :). Hopefully they'll be held responsible for destroying not just my life, but the lives of tons of other men out there ;).

I really wanted to write this after reading that dumb argument for the 100th time, it's NOT about masculinity or whatever, it's to have our biological and social needs met.

Many of us just want a genuine relationship with a toilet tbhdedsrsngl.
I mean sex is definitely a part of it, but if we just wanted sex, we'd go see a paytoilet.
But why would any of them care anyway, we're just a bunch of criminals who need the death sentence, right?

jfl...
it's over

I can say for myself, I don’t care at this point. I know genuine love/want doesnt exist if you don’t have the looks so what’s it to me now?
Sex isn’t going to solve anything.
I mean sex is definitely a part of it, but if we just wanted sex, we'd go see a paytoilet.
This.

But why would any of them care anyway, we're just a bunch of criminals who need the death sentence, right?

jfl...
it's over
Yeah I should've explained that it's more than just sex, it's also having a genuine relationship that's a by product of being able to have sex with them, but I thought that'd be implied judging by how I talked about the social aspect.
I can say for myself, I don’t care at this point. I know genuine love/want doesnt exist if you don’t have the looks so what’s it to me now?
Me neither, not anymore, it's more that I'm chronicling how I ended up feeling this way if that makes sense.

I personally couldn’t care less about being “masculine“. Foids are also massive hypocrites, they feverishly campaign for abortion because they cannot live without sex, their opinions should be discarded

I personally couldn’t care less about being “masculine“.
It's a weird delusion that they've made up in their heads, One of the many examples of femoid mental gymnastics.
Foids are also massive hypocrites, they feverishly campaign for abortion because they cannot live without sex, their opinions should be discarded
True.

Based Lanza

Sex isn’t going to solve anything.
I can't actually ascend (find a foid to love) because those don't exist, real life ascending means finding a foid loose enough to even fuck a sub-4 before she goes back to fucking chad

I see this retarded talking point everywhere (mostly from femoids) that say that our desire for sex is a result of wanting to "prove" our masculinity. In reality this argument makes no sense if you think about it for about 10 seconds.

I think I can speak for most on the forum that our want for sex is NOT the result of wanting to "prove" some ideal that's essentially just a buzzword used by feminists in order to project their problems onto. Our desire for sex is first and foremost, a very strong biological want (perhaps not strictly a need, since you won't die from lack of it), a want that you would suffer greatly from the lack of. Before you say that we can just masturbate using your hand for the 3697th time gets old and you begin to crave the real thing strongly. Thus leading to intense sexual frustration and a pretty large degradation in mental health. We can extend this argument to any sort of social interaction really, one can claim that solitary confinement is not torture because you're still getting your needs met and social interaction is just a "want" so it's actually pretty entitled of you to want to interact with someone if you're in solitary confinement.

Other than sex being a strong biological need it's a strong need to feel accepted socially and in broader terms to feel accepted in society. Sex is perhaps one of the most fundamental ways to show that you are accepted among your peers. It is a key milestone in the lives of most people for a reason. The base meaning of it is that there is a girl, who without a monetary incentive, liked your traits enough that despite whatever flaws you might have allowed you to partake in a super intimate act with her that essentially shows that she wouldn't really mind carrying your offspring. This should be self-evident as a fundamental indicator of being accepted by society. Me personally, I don't really care about society anymore after 7 years of extreme mental anguish caused by not being able to have sex, but I just wanted to illustrate how not having sex really fucks with your head and leads to said anguish.

So yeah foids, I don't want to have sex to assert some strange abstract idea of masculinity. I want it because it's close to a biological need, and because of the socially/societal validating aspect of it. Not being able to have a girlfriend is possibly the best indicator of your worthlessness in the eyes of women and thus in the eyes of society as a whole as the ability to get sex affects every facet of your life. I understand that some may consider this very a femoid centric viewpoint but unfortunately in the 21st century they get to decide which genes get passed on assuming you don't go around raping them (which would be kinda fun if there were no consequences involved). Before you say that it's because I don't consider women as people - I thought of them as people until they started to reject me humiliatingly for no reason :). Hopefully they'll be held responsible for destroying not just my life, but the lives of tons of other men out there ;).

I really wanted to write this after reading that dumb argument for the 100th time, it's NOT about masculinity or whatever, it's to have our biological and social needs met.
speak for yourself, but I WANT SEX MOSTLY TO BRAG THAT I AM THE DOMINANT MALE

I can't actually ascend (find a foid to love) because those don't exist, real life ascending means finding a foid loose enough to even fuck a sub-4 before she goes back to fucking chad
There is no love really.
Foids just go after chad cause they are programmed to do so.

We just want to hold a foid:feelsbadman:

I just want a loving relationship. I’d literally deactivate and never enter an incel forum in my life if I could get the chance Permanently

They really just come up with anything these days don't they?

"Women have sex to prove their femininity". See how fucking retarded that sounds?

There has to always be present a second motive/ animal behavior behind men lamenting loneliness. Otherwise they should admit grotesque men have a soul too. Women can't believe sub 4 men can feel love as love in their heads is something beautiful only beautiful people can experience. The uggo is at best "obsessed" or wants a "mom/bang maid".

I just want a loving relationship. I’d literally deactivate and never enter an incel forum in my life if I could get the chance Permanently
Same here, blood.

it’s over