Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im really thinking about it this time

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
Im 2 years behind in uni thanky peers when i first started. I have 1 more semester (fall 2024). My plan for this summer was to wage until school started.

I worked 40-50 hrs a weeek may- 3/4 june, got a promotion to wagie supervisor for hours, and now make $17/hr working an avrage of 35/hrs a week. I make slightly more now, but with more off time.

DUring this time, u woupd only speak to my parents every few days. I thought they still cared, theyd get mad if i didnt tell them my work schedule or if my schedule changed. Recently, they went on a 4 day trip and didnt tell me until the morning they left, via text messg. They told me how to take care of the cats and to send a pic of the AC temp. they had alreadly left when these texts were sent.

I want to die. I used to think about it once a day, maybe 3 times a day as a cashier. Now i think about it constently. Its gotten so bad that ive started taking mood boosting supplements to see if it will help, but nothining. Really the only thing that helps between shifts is if i get blackout drunk between shifts. Im drinking right now, because i realize that no one cares about me. I turned 23 in may and not one family member sent a card or text, bot even my parents or my faggot brother. No one cares.

I useed to think thqt id go somewhere with art. But im not a nepo baby so i havebt made any lasting, meaningful connections. Im considering using my 1st wagie supervisor first paycheck to buy a 12 gague shotgun.

This is so sad fren, I'm sorry that you have been dealing with this all alone. :feelsbadman:

you're a man, you shouldn't care about others caring about you, that's more to do with children and women. Not belittling you as no one cares about me either, but it's something a lot of men experience and you'll just have to get used to it

you're a man, you shouldn't care about others caring about you, that's more to do with children and women. Not belittling you as no one cares about me either, but it's something a lot of men experience and you'll just have to get used to it
redpilled