Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im really thinking about 2018-2021

U

udeactive

sub4 product
i love video games, a way i coped for being bullied and outcasted from school social life, 2018 was the happiest year i had been playing warframe with a group of friends online, absolutely fucking hated that game but i enjoyed the company and being able to speak to actual people i considered friends .These people accepted who i was and not by the way i looked, which was one of the reasons i never tried making any friends or trying to save my reputation in school. when lockdown happened, i had nobody to reach out to. The few friends i did have invited me to play fortnite for a few weeks and then what little i had of a friend group disbanded leaving me to utter loneliness again. I didn't really care at first and resorted to playing single player games for a long time before Terraria's npcs made me feel how fucking lonely i actually was. The only form of social interaction i was getting was from a low-functioning AI with a few dialogue options. And don't even fucking get me started on cyberpunk.

My life from there wasn't interesting, from there it was just like many others, i went through a cycle of bluepill, redpill and then realising both of those are utter cope. I miss 2018 so much, im sitting here playing the elden ring dlc with no one to talk to and logged off like 5 minutes after. Just a quick vent because i just feel so fucking lonely its insane, i can't even bring myself to play video games.

kinda i think a lot about past but let's be real life always was shit for me and many here back then

kinda i think a lot about past but let's be real life always was shit for me and many here back then
yep, i usually think of the stuff i could have done differently too, or if certain events didn't occur