Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Really Sick of the Bullshit Virtue Signalling

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
I'm not even an Incel, but so much of what IT says is just bullshit. I have highlighted extensively how degenerate they are.

But now I am going to talk about their virtue-signalling nonsense.

"Hurrr durrr you're Incel because you said online females deserve the rope!"
"Hurrr durrr females don't like you because you call them 'femoids'!"

I mean really. How retarded do you have to be to believe that people go around saying these things to women in real life? Now I know we're talking about a mentally handicapped group in the first place, but even THEY can't be this stupid (Well, at least they can't ALL be this stupid, the Law of Probability says otherwise. You can't have this many extreme retards in one place, I don't think). They're spewing nonsense and they know it.

They know they're full of shit but they keep saying it anyway because they can't stand the idea of agreeing with an incel on anything. Either that or they really are that fucking stupid.

They know they're full of shit but they keep saying it anyway because they can't stand the idea of agreeing with an incel on anything. Either that or they really are that fucking stupid.
They have said multiple times they agree with incels but they don't like the violent stuff or something. Cucks. They're just incels in denial. The neckbeards I mean. Landwhales can't be incel.

I'm not even an Incel, but so much of what IT says is just bullshit. I have highlighted extensively how degenerate they are.

But now I am going to talk about their virtue-signalling nonsense.

"Hurrr durrr you're Incel because you said online females deserve the rope!"
"Hurrr durrr females don't like you because you call them 'femoids'!"

I mean really. How retarded do you have to be to believe that people go around saying these things to women in real life? Now I know we're talking about a mentally handicapped group in the first place, but even THEY can't be this stupid (Well, at least they can't ALL be this stupid, the Law of Probability says otherwise. You can't have this many extreme retards in one place, I don't think). They're spewing nonsense and they know it.

What do you mean you're not an incel?