Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m really not looking forward to living for the weekend again

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m dreading living for the weekend again once I get a job it’s gonna be suicidefuel transitioning from being NEET to working full time working part time after being NEET Isn’t as bed but full time is a death sentence we shouldn’t have to live our lives for 2 days a week and suffer the other 5 days a week and when I bring this up I get all types of negative reactions from people even blackpillers criticize me when I talk about how terrible life is for wageslaves they’re in denial life is nothing but working and paying bills

Yeah i just thought about this today. Atleast kids from school are prepared.

Okay

Attachments

• d63.jpg
    d63.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 7
i got SN this week, debating roping this weekend

@Recluse i dont see why you arent excited. This is your big break. Your first real job.

is it because you still wanna neeet for as long as you can? It’s not worth it unless you have money to buy stuff.

Have you ever even gotten a job before? :feelswhere:

I’m dreading living for the weekend again once I get a job it’s gonna be suicidefuel transitioning from being NEET to working full time working part time after being NEET Isn’t as bed but full time is a death sentence we shouldn’t have to live our lives for 2 days a week and suffer the other 5 days a week and when I bring this up I get all types of negative reactions from people even blackpillers criticize me when I talk about how terrible life is for wageslaves they’re in denial life is nothing but working and paying bills
Wageslaves boast to one another about how shitty their work lives are. They cannot get enough of bragging how many hours they work a week and when the last weekend they had off was. It's the event horizon of coping and beyond this they're condemned to a shitty life of false hope

don't do it bro, fr don't transition from neetdom to wagiedom

I don’t wanna wageslave but I have no choice I’ll be homeless if I don’t
vagabondmaxx live on the streets or join a gang and gangbang and sell crack