Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm really depressed. I haven't eaten nothing in 3 days

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
3 days of just drinking water while lying to my mother:

"Mother it's fine. Don't cook anything. I already ate. Don't worry."

Eaten nothing for 3 days and still a fat chubby face. Lmfao. I love this pathetic life I live. Once I went on a 6 month 1500 calorie diet to get a leaner face. It never worked. I went from subhuman to subhuman. There is no saving subhumans. Our facial fat distribution is awful.

Brothers eventually you'll see a live stream of my brains all over the fucking camera after I'm done with myself. HD quality. I can't wait to hear the massive cope from those degenerates on Reddit and those other faggot communities

"Dude had a whole life ahead of him!"
"He was only in his mid 20s! He could have gotten someone!"
"He wasn't actually ugly. I would've totally dated him"
"Why didn't he try harder? He could've gotten a woman if he went hard enough"
"What a selfish thing he did to his family!"
"All this for pussy?"
"He should have lifted more!"
"He probably had high standards"

3 days of just drinking water while lying to my mother:

Brothers eventually you'll see a live stream of my brains all over the fucking camera after I'm done with myself. HD quality. I can't wait to hear the massive cope from those degenerates on Reddit and those other faggot communities
You can't let the cucktears win.
You can do bettER.

I wish you peace.

I know all those feels brother. Haven't eaten in a day and a half.

You can't let the cucktears win.
You can do bettER.
It's over brother. We all need to kill ourselves anyway. Life's not worth living anymore tbh. It literally has not changed at all for 15 years. I've tried so hard.

i'm depressed too but eating makes me feel better

IIRC not eating for days increases cortisol which can store more facial fat.

That's why I make sure to eat at least one meal a day.

damn. try building muscle and see what happens to your face?
I'm a manlet. 5'6. I have good muscle. A pretty damn good natty body tbh. It's over seriously bro. It's completely over. The sad part is my face is so fucked up that plastic surgery won't really do much. I need realistically at least 10 surgeries (at least 4 for my eyes) to even remotely have a chance in life. My jaw's all fucked up. My chin's all fucked up. My teeth are all fucked up. Everything's fucked up. Fucked up. Life is fucked up.

IIRC not eating for days increases cortisol which can store more facial fat.

That's why make sure to eat at least one meal a day.
then how are you supposed to lose weight

then how are you supposed to lose weight

By eating less.

Don't starve, though. As I mentioned.

I eat one meal and a snack a day.

Go out and change the world for the bettER.

I'm a manlet. 5'6. I have good muscle. A pretty damn good natty body tbh. It's over seriously bro. It's completely over. The sad part is my face is so fucked up that plastic surgery won't really do much. I need realistically at least 10 surgeries (at least 4 for my eyes) to even remotely have a chance in life. My jaw's all fucked up. My chin's all fucked up. My teeth are all fucked up. Everything's fucked up. Fucked up. Life is fucked up.

F