Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I'm ready to settle down now"

ricefuel for lifecels. wife up some aging gookstress after she gets tired of whitu cocku

:lul: now that the noodlewhore is old and used up she suddenly found asian men attractive.

Lmao 8 upvotes and zero comments. Glad my ricecel bros didn't fall for the bait.

lol id rather go to my grave beating my own shit pussyless lonely and painfully bitter to the very end than "settle down" with chad's refurbished vehicle.

i'm like the opposite of her. used to find asian women the most attractive then got turned off by how much they slandered asian men. now, i just generally avoid asian women

Hey, Asian men are lucky, at least their women aren't coalburners

Since all the men of non asian races have used and threw her, now she has started finding asian men attractive :lul::lul:

She in her late 30s and still attracted to young guys :feelswhat:.

It pisses me off that noodlewhores blame the media for their white supremacy. No one else is like this.

It pisses me off that noodlewhores blame the media for their white supremacy. No one else is like this.
Everything to avoid responsibility for their race traitorism :feelsclown:

"I'm ready to settle" = "I want a cuck to marry so he can bring me an income while i continue to get fucked by other guys"

If I was a ricecel, I'd slap her in the face for having the audacity to tell me she wants to "settle down".

That's just sad. Imagine having an opportunity to get a relationship, only when a femoid has already rided all those cock carousels. :cryfeels:

"I'm not attracted to people I'm not used to seeing."
Yea she is not seeing her chink eyes everyday in the mirror.
Noodlewhores in Asia live among 100% Asians yet they're still whitu cocku onry. It's just another dumb excuse they use to avoid responsibility.

We all know some simp chinese or indian manlet who spent his life inside and studying all day long and is now a doctor or engineer and has a lot of money, but still a virgin, will wife her up and pay for her luxurious lifestyle while he works the whole week and only gets starfish sex and generally worse sex than the white and black men she spent her whole life with. And she will cheat on him if opportunity arises when she's "out with her friends".

We all know some simp chinese or indian manlet who spent his life inside and studying all day long and is now a doctor or engineer and has a lot of money, but still a virgin, will wife her up and pay for her luxurious lifestyle while he works the whole week and only gets starfish sex and generally worse sex than the white and black men she spent her whole life with. And she will cheat on him if opportunity arises when she's "out with her friends".

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/w5vcmo/i_find_asians_attractive_now/ihbivbg/

I don't know how much more clear she can make it that she's still repulsed by ricecels and just looking for a betabuxx :lul:

So they move to an Anglo country and then get mad when they see white people everywhere? And start spouting baseless drivel about race?
What did they fucking expect, like China 2.0?

And then the OP says she thinks it's okay to love your own people, but subsequently criticizes whites for existing in their own country. While also at the same time blaming whites for her being attracted to them.

Absolutely delusional. I feel bad that ricecels have to deal with this level of bullshit from their women.

Last edited:
So they move to an Anglo country and then get mad when they see white people everywhere?
Yet, every other race generally prefers their own. Interesting how this only affects asian women.:feelswhere:

So they move to an Anglo country and then get mad when they see white people everywhere? And start spouting baseless drivel about race?
What did they fucking expect, like China 2.0?

And then the OP says she thinks it's okay to love your own people, but subsequently criticizes whites for existing in their own country. While also at the same time blaming whites for her being attracted to them.

Absolutely delusional. I feel bad that ricecels have to deal with this level of bullshit from their women.
Honestly it's expected at this point. In typical roastie fashion they want to eat their cake and have it too, they want to be white supremacist race traitors but take zero responsibility for their actions which leads to incoherent drivel such as this.

Yet, every other race generally prefers their own. Interesting how this only affects asian women.:feelswhere:
They will never talk about this. How come black women, curry women, latino women can control themselves around 4/10 white guys but noodlewhores can't :feelshmm:

"I beat my own programming" LMAOOO no you stupid whore it's just that white chad doesn't want u. Your a 28 year old adult dumb whore there's no programming you sucked white cock because that's what YOU wanted. Stupid dumb whores need to stop blaming everyone and everything just face the fact that u hate yourself and want to choke on white cock:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fkn creature should be nuked without delay :feelsaww:noodleswhores are the worst race traitor on this planet fuck them :feelsaww:

they wanna
Honestly it's expected at this point. In typical roastie fashion they want to eat their cake and have it too, they want to be white supremacist race traitors but take zero responsibility for their actions which leads to incoherent drivel such as this.
they wanna blame everything and everyone for the fact that they want to choke on white cock:lul:

Hey, Asian men are lucky, at least their women aren't coalburners
As if that matters Lmao they are still being betrayed for non asian ethnicities :feelstastyman:

No self-respecting man will ever pick up the tab on this filthy gook whore.

@pyromancer1234 I saw your post, good job calling out that whore. One voice of reason in that sea of cucks there :feelsokman:

Exactly

Ive noticed spics in Mexico gets white media thrown at them too, yet majority of hispanic foids dont get white washed like noodle whores do :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

"We're all not the same, stop bashing AF :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Yes you are all the same you fucking retarded ugly slut and your men will not stop on calling out your bullshit :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Ricewhores have been downplaying their white fever and overplaying yellow fever for decades. You just have to hope the asian guys have a backbone and no one takes this woman as their girlfriend or especially as their wife. She only deserves to be treated as a sex toy, not a girlfriend candidate.

"I'm not attracted to people I'm not used to seeing."
Yea she is not seeing her chink eyes everyday in the mirror.
Can anyone? They are so squinty you cannot see there eyes at all!

Can anyone? They are so squinty you cannot see there eyes at all!
That's why most car crashes happen.
Damn, imagine your airplane pilot is a chink.