Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m quite sure that suicide isn’t a sin in Christianity

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Suicide has occurred 6 times (or more I think) throughout the Bible, and even a war king, Saul, “fell on his own sword” (committed suicide) during a battle, so, with that said, I doubt suicide is really a sin.

Cucked Catholics will say it is because they believe in anything a guy in a white robe and cap tells them, so there’s that.

But in real Christianity, I think that killing yourself is not a sin.

I hope it's not a sin because I'm killing myself soon

Only if chad does it, it's not a sin

LifeFuel for Christiancels, tbh

Why would something happening in the Bible not make it a sin

It is a sin your body is Gods temple or something

It is a debate if Judas went to hell so who knows

If god was truly all loving suicide victims wouldn’t go to hell, they ended their own suffering. Why would god want others to suffer? (If there even is a god)

Imagine actively wasting your time thinking about this shit.
Bullshit written by randoms thousands of years ago.
Might as well start worshiping Ra the fuckin' Sun God.

Neckbeard

funny that you say that, but Society already worships Ra.

Everyone who copes hard worships anything.

no I’m talking like literally. Western society is worshipping Ra, Saturn, Odin and Nimrod. Satanism but the blind (pretty much everyone don’t see it. Jesus was not born on December 25th, that’s Nimrod’s holiday.
It is a sin your body is Gods temple or something
says who???

Last edited:
If god was truly all loving suicide victims wouldn’t go to hell, they ended their own suffering. Why would god want others to suffer? (If there even is a god)
because there is a lesson you need to learn, and the passing of a person is because their predetermined goal for the soul was met.

By killing yourself, you rob yourself of every potential outcome the world was ready to throw at you, whether good or bad.

no I’m talking like literally. Western society is worshipping Ra, Saturn, Odin and Nimrod. Satanism but the blind (pretty much everyone don’t see it. Jesus was not born on December 25th, that’s Nimrod’s holiday.

says who???
Merry Nimrodmass bro!

Suicide has occurred 6 times (or more I think) throughout the Bible, and even a war king, Saul, “fell on his own sword” (committed suicide) during a battle, so, with that said, I doubt suicide is really a sin.

Cucked Catholics will say it is because they believe in anything a guy in a white robe and cap tells them, so there’s that.

One of the biggest flaws of modern christianity is putting ultimate value in human life.
The history shows it was never true.

What matters is the quality of life and the state of your soul-you should do what's in accordance with your own values
Suicide isn't something you can condemn so easily. Many people did it as the last resort to protect their honor in the past
You have to be low inhib to do it I think. It requires determination and shouldn't be looked down upon by normies

The act itself taken out of context is neutral. It's up to the performer and is a part of human freedom. Without the choice we are not existing on earth of our free will but are forced to live here so our lives lose meaning.
People who say is bad are total NPCs

Srsly what do you mean by this? And how do you fall on your sword and die?

it means to commit suicide, Saul “fell on his sword” mid battle so literally speaking he put his sword infront of him and fell on it and killed himself

It is a sin in islam

Saul, “fell on his own sword” (committed suicide) during a battle, so, with that said, I doubt suicide is really a sin.

Saul is a villain in the Bible... Remember he wanted David dead...

I isn't. The Bible says nothing. Saul killed himself but was condemned for other reasons. The Bible doesn't say a damn thing about fapping either

that is true, but it happened 5 other times as well and I think there’s a verse about suffering or smth. I’ll let you know if I find it
I isn't. The Bible says nothing. Saul killed himself but was condemned for other reasons. The Bible doesn't say a damn thing about fapping either

thats debateable to some ppl because of the “if your hand causes you to sin, cut it off” line

Going ER is sin

....there's a book with rules.There is no "real" Christianity.Theres only the Christianity,that's written in the rules.
Everything else you make up is just your own flair interpretation.

It is Nordic and therefore it is legit.

And therefore he is actually the hero and not the villain.