Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m putting Arabs lower on my racial classification list than before

You really cope hard, politics is a cope. Even in a white only society, you would be an incel and treated as scum. Also who gives a fuck about your racial discrimination hierarchy, you don't hold any power over anyone. Imagine writing this drivel unless you are trolling, in that case I am the retard.
I literally couldn't have said it better myself.

20200911 152639

"No it’s not about whites it’s just about the contribution history of Arabs. I had hindus and Indians (non Dravidian) as the same level as Arabs but I think they mog more than arabs."
Yes
Dravidians mogged north indians in all aspects, in iq, tamil sangam literature, hell even south India has a 10x higher hdi index then India and Pakistan and the combined GDP. Tamils where the first to spread hindiusm to south east aisa, bhuddism a superior religion to Christianity and Islam was spread by tamils (Bodhidharma the founder of zen bhuddism) to high iq eastern aisan countries like japan and china.
No no no. Dravidians are off branches of negroids. You people suck, and guess who invented Hinduism? Indo aryans and the Vedas.
Hell tamils are the most darkest and highest asi region in India but IQ mog northoids extremely hard.

Yeah whatever you look like a nigger
IQ of Chennai, Tamil Nadu:-

Study 1:-

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3018494/

IQ of 107 as a community sample. 4 zones in Chennai and 12 schools were selected randomly. The sample size is 717. 606 children belonged to families with less than 6500 INR monthly income. And 130 had illiterate mothers. If anything, the selection bias towards socio-economic status is downward.
Dravidians are negroids
Furthermore, these modern technology were built upon Chinese,
that’s why I put them 2nd

the Indian golden age was built off of indo aryans so no

White
Same as Indian. When Persia was relevant it was indo aryan
and arab technology,
Arab technology was stolen, look at my OP.
hell even in the 1500s - 1700s indians mogged whites in terms of technology, wealth and civilisation.
Cope, we took you over
While whites were picking poop outside their bum. In the future the Chinese will mog whites in terms of superior modern technology (they already mog the USA and europe in terms of technical achievements this decade.
We wuz we wuz

I’m sorry, WHO walked into Beijing? We did. Opium wars bitch. Who controlled Delhi? We did. British raj muhfugga

Yes

No no no. Dravidians are off branches of negroids. You people suck, and guess who invented Hinduism? Indo aryans and the Vedas.

Yeah whatever you look like a nigger

Dravidians are negroids

that’s why I put them 2nd

the Indian golden age was built off of indo aryans so no

White

Same as Indian. When Persia was relevant it was indo aryan

Arab technology was stolen, look at my OP.

Cope, we took you over

We wuz we wuz

I’m sorry, WHO walked into Beijing? We did. Opium wars bitch. Who controlled Delhi? We did. British raj muhfugga
Cope indo aryans did not contribute barely anything to vedic culture most of it was made by the offspring of indo aryans and dravidians.

the hindu golden age was way after indo aryans came in

U FUCKING IDIOT PURE INDO ARYANS WERE LONG GONE JFL. AND I AM TELLING YOU THIS AS DRAVIDIAN BRAHMIN WITH NORTH INDIAN HERITAGE, THE GOLDEN AGE OF HINDUISM WAS BUILT MY NATIVE INDIANS MIXED WITH INDO ARYAN KEEP STEALING OUR HERITAGE U FAGGOT

Cope indo aryans did not contribute barely anything to vedic culture most of it was made by the offspring of indo aryans and dravidians.
The entirety of the vedas was indo aryan.
View attachment 431315
the hindu golden age was way after indo aryans came in
But indo European influence was still there
View attachment 431316
U FUCKING IDIOT PURE INDO ARYANS WERE LONG GONE JFL. AND I AM TELLING YOU THIS AS DRAVIDIAN BRAHMIN WITH NORTH INDIAN HERITAGE, THE GOLDEN AGE OF HINDUISM WAS BUILT MY NATIVE INDIANS MIXED WITH INDO ARYAN KEEP STEALING OUR HERITAGE U FAGGOT
>mixed with indo aryan
Yeah. See? If it was just poos there’d be nothing there. Dravidians are negroids, india would just be like Africa had indo Europeans not came in. What makes you different from your cousins in the congo

The entirety of the vedas was indo aryan.

But indo European influence was still there

>mixed with indo aryan
Yeah. See? If it was just poos there’d be nothing there. Dravidians are negroids, india would just be like Africa had indo Europeans not came in. What makes you different from your cousins in the congo
Nigger you dont anything about indian history, the indo european fucking hindu side was literally, just spells and very simplistic parts.

The indo europeans basically had 0 impact in the long term discoverys and achievements of India. If you want to claim 'indian' and hell even Persian achievements as white then claim modern Iranians and indians as europeans you fucking idiot.

Is that guy a fucking indo european JFL? No he is a indian dravidian looking one. And face the facts dravidians are higher iqs, and were richer then north indians for a long time.

Chola empire, indus valley civilisation where all dravidian achievements. And if dravidians are negroid lets look at how a dravidian albino looks like. Dravidians have always been west aisan and are 50% caucasion, just look at this albino low caste dravidian.
main-qimg-ae30c7781232bc1aeab5c0aeaf8cf326

He doesn't look anything like a negroid he looks like a white person, if a dravidian and white person have a child their child wont be lightskin black they'll look west aisan.
xsendhil-ramamurthy-260-260-jpeg-pagespeed-ic-blsspomo7n-jpg.1539690

So in conclusion SHUT THE fuck up you low iq spastic who knows nothing about indian culture or history.