Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m putting Arabs lower on my racial classification list than before

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I used to hold Arabs quite high in my racial classification list (right on par with certain remnants of indo aryanist ethnic groups like Afghans) but I think I’m gonna retake that statement, and I think they are just above blacks and their respective subgroups Let me explain;

The Arabs golden age was mostly built off of a revival and translation of Roman and Greek scriptures or other ethnic groups, like the Jewish in Islamic Iberia

So the really one thing arabs themselves can be noted for wasn’t even their own advancement, they just happened to facilitate via geographic location.

Also, and this is even more of a reason, but Arabic peoples have almost always been a slave or occupied race. From the Greeks to the Persians to the Romans to the Mongols to the Timurids to the Ottomans (who are asiatic and not Arabic but the biggest ever Islamic empire, not good for Arabs!) to the French and British Arabs have not for a very long time had true full rule and have for much of their history been occupied.

Also, given the IQ range and inbreeding percentages (usually 50% or over) it would make sense they would be a little over the level of negroid subgroups (sub Saharan africans, dravidians and aboriginals) but not by much. That’s why I think I will put them down a notch, what is the thoughts on this?

I mean your race can’t be too good if the best empire representing you wasn’t your own race.

This would also go well with why other Afro Semitic groups (like Jews who are distant cousins to Arabs) are also pushing so hard for Arabs to come to the west. Just like blacks they are low in intelligence and muh IQ sure, but also they have the “conquered” mentality, because their race has been conquered for centuries. That’s also why so many of them fled iraq, Syria, etc. to come to the west. That’s their conquered mindset in action.

Last edited:
You really cope hard, politics is a cope. Even in a white only society, you would be an incel and treated as scum. Also who gives a fuck about your racial discrimination hierarchy, you don't hold any power over anyone. Imagine writing this drivel unless you are trolling, in that case I am the retard.

Brutal Arab race pill

You really cope hard, politics is a cope.
This is a racial discussion thread, not a political one. This is no more “political” than a fucking history thread or a marine biology thread taking about whales.
Even in a white only society, you would be an incel and treated as scum.
No but thank u. irrelevant to the conversation as well.
Also who gives a fuck about your racial discrimination hierarchy, you don't hold any power over anyone.
It’s not racial discrimination, it’s looking at the races and classifying them for people interested in racial discussion. This isn’t for insulting or attacking, it’s debate again no more controversial than historical talks or marine biology talks.
Imagine writing this drivel unless you are trolling, in that case I am the retard.
sorry you don’t like my interests, maybe don’t comment on a thread you won’t partake in seriously.

“ooh I entered into a racial science thread and found racial science! Time to be offended”

This is a racial discussion thread, not a political one. This is no more “political” than a fucking history thread or a marine biology thread taking about whales.

No but thank u. irrelevant to the conversation as well.

It’s not racial discrimination, it’s looking at the races and classifying them for people interested in racial discussion. This isn’t for insulting or attacking, it’s debate again no more controversial than historical talks or marine biology talks.

sorry you don’t like my interests, maybe don’t comment on a thread you won’t partake in seriously.

“ooh I entered into a racial science thread and found racial science! Time to be offended”
Whites have superior iq, no one denies this unless you are soy. And am I not offended, I am low iq shitskin ugly subhuman myself even in my third world shithole. Isn't this a water is wet thread at this point? Just saying, not trying to mock you.

Whites have superior iq, no one denies this unless you are soy. And am I not offended, I am low iq shitskin ugly subhuman myself even in my third world shithole. Isn't this a water is wet thread at this point? Just saying, not trying to mock you.
No it’s not about whites it’s just about the contribution history of Arabs. I had hindus and Indians (non Dravidian) as the same level as Arabs but I think they mog more than arabs.
I thought i was racist for just saying ethnicly swedish people exist, wait you guys actually believe white people are superior?
it depends on what axis you’re on, there’s racial nationalism which is just races should be seperate, or racial supremacy which is the belief of one race being superior over others.

with that being said though I have no idea how you can’t see whites as superior. One glance at history, development and culture will see that. Who invented 95% of modern technology? Whites.
3F93EDD9 FECE 40C2 9164 99D89DF81BAA

THIS is the basis of supremacy.

Adolf Hitler seemed to hold Arabs and Islam in quite favourable opinion. If you can't trust his opinion on this who can you trust?

Adolf Hitler seemed to hold Arabs and Islam in quite favourable opinion. If you can't trust his opinion on this who can you trust?
I think he (like I did) conflated non Arab entities with Arabia. Like the Ottoman Empire. When you think of islam/Arabia/Arabic people the Ottoman Empire is one of the first things you think about as having any significance. But the ottomans weren’t arab. Neither were the timurids.

I’m not saying they can’t be favorable, even the least advanced peoples can have favorable outlier people, I’m just saying I think they are heavily overrated even by myself up until recently. Hitler probably meant Persians and ancient Indo aryan people, not Arabs.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ot30yRK7YM8

Hitler considered the people of Islam to be closer to the Germanic ideal than the French. Though that's not necessarily saying very much.

Most of the Muslims were Bosnians that were in the SS, not Arabs, and pro Arab sentiment was mostly made for political reasonings. He considered the Persian, Afgan, etc. as Germanic ideals because their original people WERE Indo aryan. Arabs are AFRO-semites.

@BummerDrummer What is your racial hierarchy? I assume you put whites at the top, so let's go with #2 and down.

I am stupid and low iq thus i assume there are smart and stupid people among all races
Obviously, but on average one is higher than the other. One group has a 10% chance of being over 90 IQ, the other has a 95% chance.

just look at history and it all falls into coincidence. Who invented most modern tech? Which continent has the most influential men?
46172EB6 ACB5 4384 B211 F1AB04A5BE72

@BummerDrummer What is your racial hierarchy? I assume you put whites at the top, so let's go with #2 and down.
Maby will go further in depth but
2: East Asians (Japanese, Manchu, Han Chinese, Korean)
3: Central asiatic/mongoloid
4: non European Indo aryans (Persians, Afghans, northern Indians)
5: Hispanic/Latinos
6: Arabs
7: Native Americans
8: Dravidian negroids
9: black ppl
10: Aboriginals

Obviously, but on average one is higher than the other. One group has a 10% chance of being over 90 IQ, the other has a 95% chance.

just look at history and it all falls into coincidence. Who invented most modern tech? Which continent has the most influential men?
View attachment 421957

How do you parameterize this hierarchy? There have to be constants you use that organize this list. Is it variable at all i.e., can this list change order under some conditions?

How do you parameterize this hierarchy? There have to be constants you use that organize this list. Is it variable at all i.e., can this list change order under some conditions?
The variables are as follows:
Technological advancement/contribution

Humanities contribution (philosophy culture etc.)

Average intelligence/pheno/physical and mental prowess

Independence and the nations these races built themselves-races history with other race occupation (if your race has been conquered since the beginning of time you won’t rank high)

Military prowess

with that being said though I have no idea how you can’t see whites as superior. One glance at history, development and culture will see that. Who invented 95% of modern technology? Whites.
Rosties don't care about what race is the highest iq and made the most inventions, if you're not rich or look like a chad they see you the same. The only two races of non chads that matter are cucks and non cucks.

Rosties don't care about what race is the highest iq and made the most inventions, if you're not rich or look like a chad they see you the same. The only two races of non chads that matter are cucks and non cucks.
Yeah but in a multicultural society females will inevitably be granted suffrage due to the tribalism of different cultures co existing. That’s how they got rights IRL. The combination of female rights and civil rights playing and bouncing off of eachother because foids saw the now freed black former slaves as political allies and vise versa, all of which ofc facilitated by Jews. If one factor didn’t occur the other one wouldn’t have either

Independence and the nations these races built themselves-races history with other race occupation (if your race has been conquered since the beginning of time you won’t rank high)

Military prowess
Interesting. But what are the weights of these variables, and how do you arrive at the rank importance of whichever variable? I would, for example, rank philosophical above technological, both of which are above military prowess. The reason being that the previous two advance your civilization in a tangible way that improves order (through philosophy of law and morals) and quality of life (obvious technology) within your civilization, whereas military prowess just conquers and takes, rather than invents and innovates by itself. Military prowess certainly motivates a chunk of that (invention and innovation), but it (invention and innovation) is not dependent on it. As far as national security goes, you can have a very strong army that is not expansionist that defends its own lands very effectively.

Last edited:
@Uggo Mongo thoughts?

Yeah but in a multicultural society females will inevitably be granted suffrage due to the tribalism of different cultures co existing. That’s how they got rights IRL. The combination of female rights and civil rights playing and bouncing off of eachother because foids saw the now freed black former slaves as political allies and vise versa, all of which ofc facilitated by Jews. If one factor didn’t occur the other one wouldn’t have either
That's why the best way to stop foid's societal power is for non chads from all races to stop paying taxes, and stop cooperating with cucked laws rosties voted for.

Interesting. But what are the weights of these variables, and how do you arrive at the rank importance of whichever variable? I would, for example, rank philosophical above technological, both of which are above military prowess. The reason being that the previous two advance your civilization in a tangible way that improves order and quality of life within your civilization, whereas military prowess just conquers and takes, rather than invents and innovates by itself. Military prowess certainly motivates a chunk of that (invention and innovation), but it (invention and innovation) is not dependent on it. As for national security goes, you can have a very strong army that is not expansionist that defends its own lands very effectively.
I put them in order of how I view them in the reply I sent from most important to least important.

Military prowess

I put them in order of how I view them in the reply I sent from most important to least important.
OK, I see. And how/why do you arrive at this order?

OK, I see. And how/why do you arrive at this order?
Technological advancement is obviously important, and the reason I rank it higher than humanities is because technological advancement is more beneficial in general. I’d rather have a never before seen took than sit around and think about morals of law.

humanities is still important though, which is why I ranked it 2nd. A culture is obviously very important.

independence is also important given the fact that if your own race can’t control your native territory there’s something to be looked into. If your ethnicity hasn’t ever reigned its own ethnic lands it’s pretty much over.

military prowess matters but not that much, places can thrive in other ways. Militarism is still important though and if one race is dominating all the others then it’s good to look into that.

Any list that doesn't have whites at the very bottom is objectivly wrong.

You really cope hard, politics is a cope. Even in a white only society, you would be an incel and treated as scum. Also who gives a fuck about your racial discrimination hierarchy, you don't hold any power over anyone. Imagine writing this drivel unless you are trolling, in that case I am the retard.
this , hes coping with politics.

only white-looking arabs are high smv

Yeah - The golden age of Islam was based off the fact they conquered what was effectively the cradle of civilisation. They did display some skill in doing so - I believe one of the key weapons in this conquest was the fact that if you converted to Islam your taxes were lower and many of these regions were the vestiges of decaying previous civilisations and empires and were ripe for conquest.

Honestly I don't really have any problem with Islam or Arabs as long as they are in their own homelands.

As a young man I read Seven Pillars of Wisdom by T.E Lawrence and it always captured my imagination about the Arabs as a people. Very different from us. Despite the fact he lived and fought with them for years he always said he was but a pale imitation of them and stressed that westerners couldn't understand. They may have built modern states furnished with a lot of wealth from oil and western military hardware but their societies are incredibly tribal. There is little internal cohesion. Any sort of allegiance is always family related. It was after all a place where you could be killed for drinking from another families well. Where there were brutal and long simmering feuds between different tribes.

I know we consider that Europeans and Asians are superior but its an apples and oranges comparison. I don't think its fair.

I have many friends who have worked or served in the middle east and I shake my head at the stories I hear but I guess they think we are just as strange. I also think Islam has some rather enlightened views when it comes to women.

i mean, i like to cope with politics too but at the end of the day arabs aren't getting cucked right now while whites are, so they can't be that dumb

I used to hold Arabs quite high in my racial classification list (right on par with certain remnants of indo aryanist ethnic groups like Afghans) but I think I’m gonna retake that statement, and I think they are just above blacks and their respective subgroups Let me explain;

The Arabs golden age was mostly built off of a revival and translation of Roman and Greek scriptures or other ethnic groups, like the Jewish in Islamic Iberia

So the really one thing arabs themselves can be noted for wasn’t even their own advancement, they just happened to facilitate via geographic location.

Also, and this is even more of a reason, but Arabic peoples have almost always been a slave or occupied race. From the Greeks to the Persians to the Romans to the Mongols to the Timurids to the Ottomans (who are asiatic and not Arabic but the biggest ever Islamic empire, not good for Arabs!) to the French and British Arabs have not for a very long time had true full rule and have for much of their history been occupied.

Also, given the IQ range and inbreeding percentages (usually 50% or over) it would make sense they would be a little over the level of negroid subgroups (sub Saharan africans, dravidians and aboriginals) but not by much. That’s why I think I will put them down a notch, what is the thoughts on this?

I mean your race can’t be too good if the best empire representing you wasn’t your own race.

This would also go well with why other Afro Semitic groups (like Jews who are distant cousins to Arabs) are also pushing so hard for Arabs to come to the west. Just like blacks they are low in intelligence and muh IQ sure, but also they have the “conquered” mentality, because their race has been conquered for centuries. That’s also why so many of them fled iraq, Syria, etc. to come to the west. That’s their conquered mindset in action.

Ancient Egyptians? Ancient Persians? MeNa's in my book are probably third after Europeans and East-Asians in terms of world contribution. They have invented some things that the world still uses to this day (our current numbers, at least the way they're written). They have some noble laureates in science categories as well. They also conquered parts of Europe and most of the African continent long before Europeans did. Also the Ottomans spoke a Turkic language, but there aren't really any mongoloid Turkic speakers to the west of the -stan countries. They were and are closely related to the rest of MeNa in terms of DNA/haplogroup. Same way how Hungarians share more in common with slavs (DNA haplogroup wise) than with some Uralic groups. So if you count the Ottomans conquest, the MeNa countries have invaded pretty much all of southern Europe over time. I don't know about u, but that screams more competence than some central Asian or south east Asian shitholes, and certainly more than subsaharans lol (who they conquered in like the 11th century already).

Foids got rights around the end of WW1 and it was already being pushed for about a century before that.

Last edited:
Ancient Egyptians?
Not arab, king tut has the same haplogroup as Western Europeans
Ancient Persians?
Not Arabs, they’re Indo aryan. Iran literally means land of the aryans and the Persian shah had the title of “protector and defender of all the aryans”
A16115DB DB50 4F74 9274 E7D4CE230807
963C4009 449B 449D B951 734509172A1F

MeNa's in my book are probably third after Europeans and East-Asians in terms of world contribution. They have invented some things that the world still uses to this day (our current numbers, at least the way they're written).
The Arabic numerals are just a knock off of the hindu numerals
They have some noble laureates in science categories as well. They also conquered parts of Europe and most of the African continent long before Europeans did.
no they didn’t. The ottomans conquered Southern Europe, and while the Arabs did get Iberia and southern Italy (kind of) as soon as they went anywhere else they got smashed.

Also the Ottomans spoke a Turkic language, but there aren't really any mongoloid Turkic speakers to the west of the -stan countries. They were and are closely related to the rest of MeNa in terms of DNA/haplogroup. Same way how Hungarians share more in common with slavs (DNA haplogroup wise) than with some Uralic groups.
No the Turkic people are Asian, hence why they’re called Turks. Hungarians are Magyars. If it’s close now, sure. It was not close during the ottoman 1700’s sultans time. Look at the sultans DNA, they are consistently more Seljuk than arab.

Foids got rights around the end of WW1 and it was already being pushed for about a century before that.
And so was civil rights

Last edited:
Nords
Meds
High elves
Wood elves
Orcs
Goblins
gremlins

brutal truth. Persians and moors are the true working horses responsible for Islamic golden age. Arabs have always been a race of barbaric inbred trash, Islam helped them somewhat but in the end, genrtic trash is trash and that can be seen today. even if no Jews/Israel existed Arab countries would inevitably regress to shitholes.

Imagine caring about the difference between "arab" and "afghan"

Same shit.

Islam golden age was brought on by Persians and forginers. Arabs only could do fighting no innovation. u can see this today, all of the UAE and Saudi Arabian monuments are almost all designed by foreign Europeans , Indians/phillpenos doing the slave labor. Arabs are a dumb Savage race.

Imagine caring about the difference between "arab" and "afghan"

Same shit.
They used to be very distinct, the browning only came from asiatic decimation of the area. Afghans and Persians vs Arabs was the difference between white and black. You can even see the relations in Persian and afgan languages (Indo European)
2E891203 A59C 49B8 9C69 C39B5410599B

Islam golden age was brought on by Persians and forginers. Arabs only could do fighting no innovation. u can see this today, all of the UAE and Saudi Arabian monuments are almost all designed by foreign Europeans , Indians/phillpenos doing the slave labor. Arabs are a dumb Savage race.

They made a fair amount of progress in astronomy and alchemy/chemistry. Also math's why do we call our number system 'Arabic numerals'? They developed mechanics as well. So they were definitely well ahead of Christian Europe during the early Middle Ages. That's where the civilization was at back then.

They made a fair amount of progress in astronomy and alchemy/chemistry. Also math's why do we call our number system 'Arabic numerals'? They developed mechanics as well. So they were definitely well ahead of Christian Europe during the early Middle Ages. That's where the civilization was at back then.

they are mostly Persian Muslim converts. genetically distinct from the gulf Arab subhuman

Yeah but all that’s not based on them, that’s the whole argument for the golden age being a sham. Most of it was grabbed from ancient Persia, Rome, Greece and was just translated and then relayed. The “Arabic numeral” system really got most of its shit from the Hindu numerals and Hindu math revolutions.

Yeah but all that’s not based on them, that’s the whole argument for the golden age being a sham. Most of it was grabbed from ancient Persia, Rome, Greece and was just translated and then relayed. The “Arabic numeral” system really got most of its shit from the Hindu numerals and Hindu math revolutions.

You could say the Romans did the same thing and just borrowed from the Greeks. Though the Romans never really developed on anything that much as they didn't really have any interest in science. The Islamic world by contrast did develop their science somewhat during Golden Age. The Islamic world is a scientific backwater these days to be sure though. Much of our global scientific research development gets done by the Jews these days. They're the main driving force of progress there. Probably why Germany lost the war they booted all their Jewish scientists. They could have had the atom bomb.

You could say the Romans did the same thing and just borrowed from the Greeks. Though the Romans never really developed on anything that much as they didn't really have any interest in science.
Yeah I mean one could say that I’m not saying Rome did a lot or an
The Islamic world by contrast did develop their science somewhat during Golden Age. The Islamic world is a scientific backwater these days to be sure though.
I’m not saying there was no arab born contributions, but the major things that came out of the Islamic golden age in terms of contributions were not arab. That’s why they’re above blacks
Much of our global scientific research development gets done by the Jews these days. They're the main driving force of progress there. Probably why Germany lost the war they booted all their Jewish scientists. They could have had the atom bomb.
Germany was still able to keep up, although now for sure it’s mostly rich Jews (because they have the money)

Germany was still able to keep up, although now for sure it’s mostly rich Jews (because they have the money)

They were ahead in in rocket science. But behind in everything else like in radar and encryption technology.

767px-V-2_rocket_diagram_%28with_English_labels%29.svg.png

But had they been able to put a nuclear warhead on one of those, which they could have done if they hadn't lost all their top scientific minds to the Western/Allied powers. They were first out the gate with jet fighters but it was technically the British who developed them first, and it was too little too late anyway by then.

View attachment 421957

Latinos over Arabs how? Arabs did more than beaners and spics, unless you mean Spaniards also you should separate white groups because not all whites are the same/ equal. Slavs can't be compared to brits and Spaniards.
Nords
Meds
High elves
Wood elves
Orcs
Goblins
gremlins
where are curries?

Latinos over Arabs how? Arabs did more than beaners and spics, unless you mean Spaniards also you should separate white groups because not all whites are the same/ equal. Slavs can't be compared to brits and Spaniards.
Hispanics did a fuck ton (not really lol) in terms of political, economic and cultural thought (bolivar, Guevara etc.) also did not get raped like Arabs did. Arabs were living in shithole huts until taken over by the British for most of the 19th now century while South America was independent (albeit under the white passing hispanic population)
I would say in tech contributions they are the same, but in general history of being conquered they have it better.

No it’s not about whites it’s just about the contribution history of Arabs. I had hindus and Indians (non Dravidian) as the same level as Arabs but I think they mog more than arabs.

it depends on what axis you’re on, there’s racial nationalism which is just races should be seperate, or racial supremacy which is the belief of one race being superior over others.

View attachment 421954
THIS is the basis of supremacy.
"No it’s not about whites it’s just about the contribution history of Arabs. I had hindus and Indians (non Dravidian) as the same level as Arabs but I think they mog more than arabs."
Dravidians mogged north indians in all aspects, in iq, tamil sangam literature, hell even south India has a 10x higher hdi index then India and Pakistan and the combined GDP. Tamils where the first to spread hindiusm to south east aisa, bhuddism a superior religion to Christianity and Islam was spread by tamils (Bodhidharma the founder of zen bhuddism) to high iq eastern aisan countries like japan and china.

Hell tamils are the most darkest and highest asi region in India but IQ mog northoids extremely hard.

IQ of Chennai, Tamil Nadu:-

Study 1:-

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3018494/

IQ of 107 as a community sample. 4 zones in Chennai and 12 schools were selected randomly. The sample size is 717. 606 children belonged to families with less than 6500 INR monthly income. And 130 had illiterate mothers. If anything, the selection bias towards socio-economic status is downward.

Furthermore, these modern technology were built upon Chinese, indian, greek, persian and arab technology, hell even in the 1500s - 1700s indians mogged whites in terms of technology, wealth and civilisation. While whites were picking poop outside their bum. In the future the Chinese will mog whites in terms of superior modern technology (they already mog the USA and europe in terms of technical achievements this decade.

"No it’s not about whites it’s just about the contribution history of Arabs. I had hindus and Indians (non Dravidian) as the same level as Arabs but I think they mog more than arabs."
Dravidians mogged north indians in all aspects, in iq, tamil sangam literature, hell even south India has a 10x higher hdi index then India and Pakistan and the combined GDP. Tamils where the first to spread hindiusm to south east aisa, bhuddism a superior religion to Christianity and Islam was spread by tamils (Bodhidharma the founder of zen bhuddism) to high iq eastern aisan countries like japan and china.

Hell tamils are the most darkest and highest asi region in India but IQ mog northoids extremely hard.

IQ of Chennai, Tamil Nadu:-

Study 1:-

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3018494/

IQ of 107 as a community sample. 4 zones in Chennai and 12 schools were selected randomly. The sample size is 717. 606 children belonged to families with less than 6500 INR monthly income. And 130 had illiterate mothers. If anything, the selection bias towards socio-economic status is downward.

Furthermore, these modern technology were built upon Chinese, indian, greek, persian and arab technology, hell even in the 1500s - 1700s indians mogged whites in terms of technology, wealth and civilisation. While whites were picking poop outside their bum. In the future the Chinese will mog whites in terms of superior modern technology (they already mog the USA and europe in terms of technical achievements this decade.
Kikes are the master race. They're cucking us all, and we don't even know it.