Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm pushing myself out of my comfort zone to talk to girls at the gym. I do small talk. So far its gone ok but I don't know how to build on this.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
Its nice when they smile at me every now and then. Sometimes I see them looking at me, but I don't know if they're fancying me or think I'm an abomination. Yesterday, this older woman was doing leg raises right next to me showing off her pussy camel toe in skin tight gym leggings JFL! She asked me about turning up the AC in the gym because it was getting too hot and sweaty.

Today I spoke to two girls. One is a curvy but fat slut with YUGE ass and another one is the receptionist with good maxilla and low trust face whom I've been trying to talk to for a while now.

Overall, talking to girls isn't easy when you're autistic like me. It feels very awkward.

Mogger face if true

OK Chad. I haven't had a woman look at me for so long I'm not sure I actually exist.

But anyways, good job. At least you're doing something.

Only way to push away the social anxiety (when you go back to being isolated, it creeps back in) is to put yourself outside of your comfort zone.

Only way to push away the social anxiety (when you go back to being isolated, it creeps back in) is to put yourself outside of your comfort zone.
tbh

Do you try to make small talk with girls as well?

Least high inhibition currycel

I am very high inhib man. This is very hard for me. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
Curries are so horny it cancels out part of their high inhib if they have it. That's why you still mog me here.

It will be over when their boyfriends come to the gym and they see you talking to them

I respect the low inhib though

It will be over when their boyfriends come to the gym and they see you talking to them
This is what I fear tbh. I fear they're already dating bigger and better men (which they probably are tbh). :cryfeels::cryfeels:

Do you try to make small talk with girls as well?
I dont have any opportunity and cashiers and such completely ignore me.

Bad idea if you are a real incel

Bad idea if you are a real incel
What do I have to lose? Worst thing is I get kicked out. So far, women have been receptive to my tips and all.

Good for you, honestly and unironically.
But also can't relate to your positive results.

Will the real incels please step forward? I can't seem to find any.

Good on you for trying. Very brave of you to be pushing yourself like that

blupillfags.is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back