Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm proud of not killing myself.

Minimalistcel

Minimalistcel

Banned
-
I think it's a good thing I have suicidal thoughts because animals don't have suicidal thoughts, humans do. Tribal savages don't have suicidal thoughts, civilized men do. Most black men don't have suicidal thoughts. Promiscuous women don't have suicidal thoughts.

For me, it's a sign of evolution. So it's not entirely bad.

But lately I've realized that (and a lot of you aren’t gonna like it but) Suicide is a form of cucking. That's what it really is for us incels.

If you really think about it, as an incel, you're roping because some random toilets that should've been yours are getting their ass railed by another dude. And that's why you're roping. It can't get any cuckier than that.

Imagine killing yourself because you can't get sex. I mean that's what I was considering as well but now that I think about it, it's weird.

Like why would I kill myself when a normie bitch is partying and riding cock carousel?

When I resurrect infront of God, I wanna be able to say, "God, I am a virgin and I never touched this vile creature called women in my entire life, not in a sexual way. I've never committed any sexual sin. So forgive me and send me to heaven." Amen

American Flag GIF

IT S LITERALLY ALL ABOUT SEX BRO I TRIED GOING OUT TODAY AND TOOK A MILKSHAKE.... THERE S NOTHING IN LIFE WITH NO SEX EVERYTHING LOOSES IT S VALUE AND TASTE AS TIME GOES BY... THE MILKSHAKE WAS ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT IT S INSANE HOW MY FAVOURITE CHILDHOOD ADDICTIVE DRINK ISN T EVEN ENJOYABLE ANYMORE

IT S LITERALLY ALL ABOUT SEX BRO I TRIED GOING OUT TODAY AND TOOK A MILKSHAKE.... THERE S NOTHING IN LIFE WITH NO SEX EVERYTHING LOOSES IT S VALUE AND TASTE AS TIME GOES BY... THE MILKSHAKE WAS ABSOLUTE DOGSHIT IT S INSANE HOW MY FAVOURITE CHILDHOOD ADDICTIVE DRINK ISN T EVEN ENJOYABLE ANYMORE
JoinedJul 9, 2023Posts45

Retarded reasoning but good for you.

The world is all about sex, Competition and getting ahead is a way to score female if chad, Its expected of everyone

I think it's a good thing I have suicidal thoughts because animals don't have suicidal thoughts, humans do. Tribal savages don't have suicidal thoughts, civilized men do. Most black men don't have suicidal thoughts. Promiscuous women don't have suicidal thoughts.

For me, it's a sign of evolution. So it's not entirely bad.

But lately I've realized that (and a lot of you aren’t gonna like it but) Suicide is a form of cucking. That's what it really is for us incels.

If you really think about it, as an incel, you're roping because some random toilets that should've been yours are getting their ass railed by another dude. And that's why you're roping. It can't get any cuckier than that.

Imagine killing yourself because you can't get sex. I mean that's what I was considering as well but now that I think about it, it's weird.

Like why would I kill myself when a normie bitch is partying and riding cock carousel?

When I resurrect infront of God, I wanna be able to say, "God, I am a virgin and I never touched this vile creature called women in my entire life, not in a sexual way. I've never committed any sexual sin. So forgive me and send me to heaven." Amen
If (((god))) sends incels to hell then he is no god worth believing in.

If (((god))) sends incels to hell then he is no god worth believing in.
the moment god created something called incels, he became unworthy of being worshipped.

especially a god that doomed sandniggers and jews (basically sandniggers) to inceldom and made them ugly, shitskinned and short while he made viking pagans the most attractive in the world.
ethnics are always the most religious and devoted and the most cursed by god.

the moment god created something called incels, he became unworthy of being worshipped.

especially a god that doomed sandniggers and jews (basically sandniggers) to inceldom and made them ugly, shitskinned and short while he made viking pagans the most attractive in the world.
ethnics are always the most religious and devoted and the most cursed by god.
part Jewish here as well as part Swedish but my entire family history is ugly inbred looking people with alcoholism and depression.