Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm proud about rotting alone on holidays when everyone is out having fun

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
Each passing day I spend in my lonely suffering, the hatred within me grows and I drift further from humanity. It's making me a monster and that is exciting for me. I was forced into this torture so the responsibility for it lies on the general population. You reap what you sow.

Each passing day I spend in my lonely suffering, the hatred within me grows and I drift further from humanity. It's making me a monster and that is exciting for me. I was forced into this torture so the responsibility for it lies on the general population. You reap what you sow.
Being on your own is so good
Dont have to listen to anyone or answer to anyone

yes I can give potion of swiftness and leaping so you can be like black guy(in nba 2k22) and potion of poison to throw in face of kinky crack hooker 5$ sloppy seconds(in Minecraft) :feelsdevil:
:feelskek:

Yeah me too

giga-cope but ok

wage slave here, I take annual leave and do nothing and enjoy it

I've already reached this point...though I'm not in the right circumstances to use it as I wish.

I don't think you really want to drift into Oblivion.

It's not easy being incel, but anger isn't the solution.

I make an effort to be around people.

And I'm also thankful I'm not wageslaving to support single moms.