Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m probably killing myself by my 25th birthday if I don’t get a cute girlfriend

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
Not that I think that’s all there is to life. The other things in my life aren’t fulfilling either so I’m holding out hope that a cute girlfriend would actually make me happy

I have until 25 which is 3 years and 201 days

I have surgeries planned so hopefully in a year I’ll be at my max, and somehow ascend

If not, by 25, I’m out of this world

I hope your surgeries turn out well.

At least you are doing something by using plastic surgery

I started going downhill at 19. 25 is just the age that the brain calms down

Same. However I'm not waiting till 25, if my rhinoplasty doesn't work out this year, I'll commit suicide immediately

Find a hobby. Some of the best people in the world. Aka telsa were incels.

Don't get a girlfriend, use women for sex. They don't deserve a nice, caring boyfriend.

Inb4 IT: "hurr you were never nice in the first place hurr hurr see that's why you're incel hurr hurr"
Women can't read minds, dipshits.

if in the west you have almost no chance unless you're chad tier

Getting a girlfried should not be your main objective, it should be something natural. Just go out there and be confident. You just have to work out 8 times a day and 8 times in a week and that every day, but not for females, just for yourself. Just fake it until you make it. If it does not work, it is because you have no hobbies. Just find yourself a good hobby, but again not for females, but for yourself. If that does not work as well, just change the location, waste all your money to buy yourself a new place to live in. Yet again, not for females, but for yourself.
If this will fail, it is because you have a toxic personality teehee. You are just not entitled to have a girlfriend in the first place teehee.

Dude stop, get off the internet. If you are browsing incel sites you are most likely not ever gonna get a cute gf. Stop looking at blackpill threads that shit is just poison, especially for the suicidal. Also lower your standards dude, yeah I understand you don't want a landwhale but still why also expect a 7> girl? If you kill yourself you lose any chance of things getting better.

Most of them are prob statusmaxxxed (they are popular and hang out with the cool kids). I am not one to crush hope but just be wary anon.
I don’t want a 7. Just a nice 5/10 who is slim. Someone whose face I can stand looking at and body enjoy fucking

Not that I think that’s all there is to life. The other things in my life aren’t fulfilling either so I’m holding out hope that a cute girlfriend would actually make me happy

I have surgeries planned so hopefully in a year I’ll be at my max, and somehow ascend

try to gymmax ultil there, if that doesen't work nothing will

I’m 25 myself so I know how shitty you feel.

Why don't you post pics of yourself? I think 25 is too early.

obviously I don't want you to kill yourself at all, but just going along with this, let us see why you think it's so over for you.

Getting a girlfried should not be your main objective, it should be something natural. Just go out there and be confident. You just have to work out 8 times a day and 8 times in a week and that every day, but not for females, just for yourself. Just fake it until you make it. If it does not work, it is because you have no hobbies. Just find yourself a good hobby, but again not for females, but for yourself. If that does not work as well, just change the location, waste all your money to buy yourself a new place to live in. Yet again, not for females, but for yourself.
If this will fail, it is because you have a toxic personality teehee. You are just not entitled to have a girlfriend in the first place teehee.

My rope date is my 26th birthday. 23 rn.
Also gl with your surgeries.

Whenever I go, I'll CHOose a bettER exit than run-of-the-mill suicide, and I suggest any incel does the same.

But suicide is still better than suffering for the entertainment of normies, foids, and Chads.

shit,i fell there is some truth in there

Whenever I go, I'll CHOose a bettER exit than run-of-the-mill suicide, and I suggest any incel does the same.

But suicide is still better than suffering for the entertainment of normies, foids, and Chads.
Inb4 30% warning for “inciting violence”

I recommend gymceling from now to your 25th bday, in that amount of time with a dedicated routine you can JACKED. If your willing to spend the money and time on surgeries you might as well go all out and get a rockin bod ya feel me

High IQ there is no point in living as an incel. I'd have roped a long time ago if i wasn't such a beta fag ngl

Remember that so far your life happiness index is negative -100, but after suicide it goes to 0.

So you will have positive gain and your life will actually IMPROVE after suicide.

:feelsokman:

this...so much this (thanks for the kind gold strangeroo yikes its almost as if howdy this little guy)

Hold on bro. I think it is so early. find stronger copes.

I wish you the best

I am planing to do the same in about two years i will rope, but I wont go without a fight since I have surgeries planned as well

Sorry to hear that bro..

I’m 25 soon but don’t plan on killing myself yet. Maybe at some point.

You may have many chances of killing yourself then ...
The only chance is to have surgeries and they work!

I don’t want a 7. Just a nice 5/10 who is slim. Someone whose face I can stand looking at and body enjoy fucking
You need to be 7+ to fuck a girl like that. You're not.

I hope it works out for you, and beware that the closer you get to securing a gf, the more agonizing the sting of failure becomes.

See you in the other side.

u guys wont believe me bc im abt to sound like a redpill talking point but u cant attract women or maintain a relationship if youre unhappy with yourself. youll reek of low self esteem, desire for validation, and give off overall pathetic vibes. women want a blindly confident high energy fuck machine. especially if youre not an elite male you need to compensate w high energy, low inhibition, and flawless nt. anything less youre just a cuck in waiting.

u guys wont believe me bc im abt to sound like a redpill talking point but u cant attract women or maintain a relationship if youre unhappy with yourself. youll reek of low self esteem, desire for validation, and give off overall pathetic vibes. women want a blindly confident high energy fuck machine. especially if youre not an elite male you need to compensate w high energy, low inhibition, and flawless nt. anything less youre just a cuck in waiting.
Get the fuck out.

ThERe's a bettER way brothER.

But I dont blame you, I should have roped at 25 (27 now) but its complicated.

Going through life as incel is truly a nightmare and don't lie to yourself sex IS all that matters in life, all else is cope.

Dont believe normies when they tell you there's more important things.

Getting is cute girlfriend is next to impossible in the west, very tall order. If you do get one then good luck keeping her around.

Life ends officially at 25 for men, after that things go downhill fast so I can see why you would wanna go out at that age.

Find a hobby. Some of the best people in the world. Aka telsa were incels.
ThERe's a bettER way brothER.

But I dont blame you, I should have roped at 25 (27 now) but its complicated.

Going through life as incel is truly a nightmare and don't lie to yourself sex IS all that matters in life, all else is cope.

Dont believe normies when they tell you there's more important things.

Getting is cute girlfriend is next to impossible in the west, very tall order. If you do get one then good luck keeping her around.

Life ends officially at 25 for men, after that things go downhill fast so I can see why you would wanna go out at that age.
Ur too fuckin negative man

To the extreme