Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’m pro-life but I hate religious pro-life propaganda

Lithium

Lithium

High IQ Autist
I’m pro-life on abortion both because I believe it is murder of innocent babies and because people who sleep around should be held accountable, but I fucking can’t stand religious fundamentalists who talk about how abortion is wrong and how they care about innocent babies but then proceed to be against all public welfare handouts, tell you to spank and harshly discipline your child, and assume that most of those children are gonna burn in hell for eternity when they die because they didn’t follow a fundamentalist religious lifestyle. Anyone else agree?

I’m pro-life on abortion both because I believe it is murder of innocent babies and because people who sleep around should be held accountable, but I fucking can’t stand religious fundamentalists who talk about how abortion is wrong and how they care about innocent babies but then proceed to be against all public welfare handouts, tell you to spank and harshly discipline your child, and assume that most of those children are gonna burn in hell for eternity when they die because they didn’t follow a fundamentalist religious lifestyle. Anyone else agree?
Imagine being pro life as a subhuman lol

No, Imagine not being a pro-life and giving foids freedom to kill.

Cuck, cuck, cuck, cuck.
No a cuck is the guy who sits down and jacks off to a girl getting fucked in a hotel. Which I have never done. Thus I am not a cuck.

Are your sins tormenting you, my son?
Can't stop masturbating?
Aren't you tough enough to face chastisement as a man?:feelshmm:

Support our troops and fetuses!!