Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm pretty sure yesterday I cried until my nose started bleeding in my car in the school parking lot from the crying alone.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I know that feel yesterday I was crying and then my nose started bleeding, I didn't even touch my nose, I think it was actually just from the crying alone. I had a head ache and kept yawning. This happened in my car yesterday. And then my nose started bleeding. I was in my car after school yesterday and I just started crying, right there, in the school parking lot and I had to wait till it stopped before I started driving I had no tissues of anything and I was wearing my parker posey shirt and I love it so I didn't want to get blood on it. I had to tilt my head back and I was holding and wiping my nose to stop the bleed and it smeared on my arms and hands.

I know that feel yesterday I was crying and then my nose started bleeding, I didn't even touch my nose, I think it was actually just from the crying alone. I had a head ache and kept yawning. This happened in my car yesterday. And then my nose started bleeding. I was in my car after school yesterday and I just started crying, right there, in the school parking lot and I had to wait till it stopped before I started driving I had no tissues of anything and I was wearing my parker posey shirt and I love it so I didn't want to get blood on it. I had to tilt my head back and I was holding and wiping my nose to stop the bleed and it smeared on my arms and hands.
talk to me, whats going on with you

sounds like a youngfag, but mogs me at being able to drive while still young

I'm 17. Do you mean like I talk in a young way or that you're using context clues from me ssyimg things like "after school?"

Tbh. Licensepill is brutal, I can only wish I could drive in high school. :feelsohgod:

The parking lot was basically empty by then and I wasn't that loud except a couple people were still there and the looked at me strange.

talk to me, whats going on with you
I am incel. I am running out of time and foids to date. I told one of the girls I like I drew a picture of her and she seemed weirded out and didn't even want to see it but I feel like it's not just tjat and I think about this other foid who rejected me who I am no longer interested in but I'm still so upset about it and my future and what people think and I'm failing most of my classes.

I am incel. I am running out of time and foids to date. I told one of the girls I like I drew a picture of her and she seemed weirded out and didn't even want to see it but I feel like it's not just tjat and I think about this other foid who rejected me who I am no longer interested in but I'm still so upset about it and my future and what people think and I'm failing most of my classes.
do you have autism

What were you crying for? Sadness or overwhelmed with stress? I hadnt cried in years until recently when I realized even my decent paying job wouldnt cut it and I would be homeless.
This, basically the same as usual.

Running out of time? Are you fucking kidding? Youre still a kid. Come back and cry about it when you hit 25.
im going on 26 this year, can you sent me amazon voucher so i can buy rope

What were you crying for? Sadness or overwhelmed with stress? I hadnt cried in years until recently when I realized even my decent paying job wouldnt cut it and I would be homeless.
Are you going to be homeless?

Yea, very soon. Its a real shock because I grew up in an upper middle class family. I always had nice clothes, cars, everything. My mom is a piece of shit who ruined my life.
That's terrible. Are you saying your mom did this, or did she do something else?

She divorced my dad and took all the money because the POS judge was a foid.

She cheated on my dad with a literal crackhead who now lives with her leeching off her high paying job (she makes over $200,000/yr). She gives me nothing while paying for a crackhead who manipulates her.

It really puts into perspective how deceptive, greedy, selfish, and just plain stupid foids are. Growing up she was a turbo-helicopter-cunt. She never let me do anything or have friends because everyone was a “bad influence”. She never let me wear any costume for halloween except for a doctor outfit every year because it “scares little kids”. She even found out that I called a girl in my neighborhood a whore and made me type a letter to her apologizing, which obviously the chads got a hold of and I was endlessly bullied for that. While all the neighborhood kids played airsoft, she wouldnt let me have one because “guns are bad”. She never let me play videogames or watch anything besides spongebob until I was in my late teens so I had nothing in common with anyone at all. People talked about stuff in school like video games, cars, ect. The only books she let me read were boring medical books because she wanted me to become a doctor. Im actually fairly smart but I think the social isolaton lead me to become mentally ill. She pushed me so hard in school that I gave up completely around the 5th grade and in high school my GPA was a 0.8. She never let me grow up socially so I had a lot of learning to do like standing up for myself. Im certain this is the root of my severe social anxiety and cowardness.
Helicopter parents r so fucking stupid mine stunted my growth too but not to the extent urs did. Also maybe consider moving cuz unless u live in NY or some shit a decent paying job shouldn't make u homeless jfl

She cheated on my dad with a literal crackhead who now lives with her leeching off her high paying job (she makes over $200,000/yr). She gives me nothing while paying for a crackhead who manipulates her.

It really puts into perspective how deceptive, greedy, selfish, and just plain stupid foids are. Growing up she was a turbo-helicopter-cunt. She never let me do anything or have friends because everyone was a “bad influence”. She never let me wear any costume for halloween except for a doctor outfit every year because it “scares little kids”. She even found out that I called a girl in my neighborhood a whore and made me type a letter to her apologizing, which obviously the chads got a hold of and I was endlessly bullied for that. While all the neighborhood kids played airsoft, she wouldnt let me have one because “guns are bad”. She never let me play videogames or watch anything besides spongebob until I was in my late teens so I had nothing in common with anyone at all. People talked about stuff in school like video games, cars, ect. The only books she let me read were boring medical books because she wanted me to become a doctor. Im actually fairly smart but I think the social isolaton lead me to become mentally ill. She pushed me so hard in school that I gave up completely around the 5th grade and in high school my GPA was a 0.8. She never let me grow up socially so I had a lot of learning to do like standing up for myself. Im certain this is the root of my severe social anxiety and cowardness.
It's incredible how important socialization early on in life is. I'm sorry you had it so rough, it sounds like your mom never really gave you a chance to develop in a healthy way. I related to your story a little. I grew up socially isolated and with parents who pushed me too hard while also constantly taking out their anger on me. I managed to make it through school somehow but now I'm a burned out neet with shit social skills and very few social connections.
What makes you say you're running out of time? To me and a lot of other people it seems like you're young and have plenty of time but I'm not sure if there's something else making you say that. Sorry to hear you've been through so many rejections lately but good on you for trying.

Your mom really screwed you over.. White women seem to really be fucked in the head at times. Your dad must be hard coping with alcohol

If you don’t plan on going to college then you are 100% right. Time is running out.

nose bleeding wtf

It's incredible how important socialization early on in life is. I'm sorry you had it so rough, it sounds like your mom never really gave you a chance to develop in a healthy way.
If he’s a truecel, his mom’s actions wouldn’t have made a difference.