Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im pretty sure i was cursed by god

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Seriously i just give up at this point literally everything goes wrong, literally everything, its just not about being ugly, im also unhealthy weak i feel so tired all the time i cant concentrate in anything i cant watch movies or play games anymore, literally not a single cope left, i cant sleep or eat anymore, my body hurts, fuck at this point i dont even beg god to give me a good life i just beg to die
I also have many diseases and allergies i basically cant anythinf besides vegetables and healthy shit

Last edited:
You should see a doctor. If that doesn't work out, you can self medicate with adderall and other drugs.

Seriously i just give up at this point literally everything goes wrong, literally everything, its just not about being ugly, im also unhealthy weak i feel so tired all the time i cant concentrate in anything i cant watch movies or play games anymore, literally not a single cope left, i cant sleep or eat anymore, my body hurts, fuck at this point i dont even beg god to give me a good life i just beg to die

Same, minus the give up part, I still have a few options to run through before I finally give up and off myself, but yeah its kind of weird how much of what you said matches up with my current life

I am unhealthy and weak right now
I do feel tired a lot lately (due to lack of sleep)
I can't sleep well anymore (insomnia)
I force down most of what I eat and I always get acid reflux and gas like crazy now (it literally doesn't stop)
I get random body pains (a good few times I can tell its gas)

But to me all of those things are minor, they aren't what I hate most about living, so I don't really mind it all that much, what does make me furious is the unfairness of it all, the fact that someone can just be born into wealth and have everything at their fingertips while I have to be hungry and eat scraps, and worry about spending too much on my next meal

I just want to be rich, if I could get that for at least 5 years, I wouldn't give a shit about any of the other minor problems, and I'd actually have the free time to solve those problems

i sometimes pray to the lord jesus christ to kill me.it's weird.asking for my death is much easier then asking for a chads body even though both seem impossible at the moment. suicide is a sin and one of the biggest bets man could ever do,so i don't think i could ever do it and neither do i want to do it.I would love to kill myself but a sin is a sin and christ wills being done is all that matters.i have deposited my faith in the lord,and even though i barely feel his presence most of the time,i do know that the lord is always there and he will do what is right.

Same, minus the give up part, I still have a few options to run through before I finally give up and off myself, but yeah its kind of weird how much of what you said matches up with my current life

I am unhealthy and weak right now
I do feel tired a lot lately (due to lack of sleep)
I can't sleep well anymore (insomnia)
I force down most of what I eat and I always get acid reflux and gas like crazy now (it literally doesn't stop)
I get random body pains (a good few times I can tell its gas)

But to me all of those things are minor, they aren't what I hate most about living, so I don't really mind it all that much, what does make me furious is the unfairness of it all, the fact that someone can just be born into wealth and have everything at their fingertips while I have to be hungry and eat scraps, and worry about spending too much on my next meal

I just want to be rich, if I could get that for at least 5 years, I wouldn't give a shit about any of the other minor problems, and I'd actually have the free time to solve those problems
I dont care about money i would give everything to have a masculine healthy body and mind it doesnt matter if i had to wageslave

I also have many diseases and allergies i basically cant anythinf besides vegetables and healthy shit
I’m in a similar situation. Ugly, weak and tired all the time, can’t concentrate, I’ve given up on video games for a while and never bothered with movies. I can still sleep and eat though. But it’s all over the place. I don’t have any allergies though.

Hope you get better. Try drawing maybe. Or just have fun with life now, knowing that you’re incel, what you do with women doesn’t matter. Don’t do anything dangerous that will get you in trouble. Try to adopt a DGAF attitude, it may not help with women, but just don’t let them control you.

I’m a Jesus believer too. This life is only a flash before our eyes. Just stay right with God, that’s the most important thing. Remember we were built for heaven, to do great things with our talent there, not here.

dw bro there is no god

god is gigacope you just have shit genetics

it's brutal. I am game coping hard nowadays and have given up on being productive outside woek

That sucks, sorry to hear that. It seems a lot of people here - including me - have health issues.
For a lot of us every day is torture.

fakecel if you cant relate

That really sucks, man

Stop ressisting

I feel the exact same way. Society is subhuman. They literally are soul sucking succubi, and foids are the utmost soul sucking embodiment of this subhumanity. God bless you faggot, you didn't deserve this