Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm planning to raid my mother's candy/sweet stash (full of chocolate cookies, too), hidden in the kitchen. I'm really worried about the implications.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I've been watching my own mother the whole day. Finally (after many days of unsuccessful surveillance attempts), I've found a locked-up stash where all the cookies and large amounts of sweets are hidden from me. The stash is located somewhere in the kitchen.

I've stockpiled a large amount of resources, including lots of heavy weaponry. A well-determined battalion of brave fighters are under my command.

Should I commence the assault upon the kitchen?

Yes, get the sweeties.

yes brother may the battalion be successfull inshallah

If no one is giving me any advice, I'll end up lodging my garden's nozzer deep inside my throat.

Yes, get the sweeties.
The problem is, there's a fucking metal lock blocking my way into the stash. How do I break it? I tried using a hammer. Should I fabricate thermite?

yes brother may the battalion be successfull inshallah
I'm really worried about how will my parents react to this incident. My craving for food has been rampant as of lately, years after leaving my antipsychotic medication.

The problem is, there's a fucking metal lock blocking my way into the stash. How do I break it? I tried using a hammer. Should I fabricate thermite?
Absolutely.

eat homer simpson GIF

homer simpson eating GIF

I'm really worried about how will my parents react to this incident. My craving for food has been rampant as of lately, years after leaving my antipsychotic medication.
use a pmc, gives you plausible deniability so get your brother to do it or something and pay him good money

-10 Goodboypoints

UPDATE: I can't break the paddle-lock. I'll have to fabricate thermite in the next days.

Does she lock them away, to keep them specifically from you

Does she lock them away, to keep them specifically from you
Yeah. I tend to be fixated on sweets/snacks, that can be one of the reasons why they keep such treats away from me. I can understand their worries about me becoming a morbidly obese bulldozer — hypothetically speaking.

You can do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back