Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm planning to message RehabRoom about JBW (Just Be White).

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
I plan to explain how JBW looks in Eastern Europe. Two things:
  1. JBW doesn't necessarily work for Eastern European men. JBW doesn't work in homogenous societies, which Eastern Europe obviously is. Being white is not impressive since 99.99% of people are white. Many Eastern European women hate their own men and prefer foreigners (I'll explain this further later), and Eastern European men are often too poor to travel overseas. Eastern European men are very often balding and "ogrecels," which decreases their SMV (sexual market value).
  2. Eastern European women love foreigners. For them, choosing a Black man or Arab is a form of rebellion and "freeing themselves."
Basically, the situation in Eastern Europe is very similar to the situation in East Asia.

Slavs = ricecels.
Slavic women = Asian women.

@wereq @Chudpreet @NeverEvenBegan @WorthlessSlavicShit @To koniec @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @RealSchizo @KillNiggers @Destroyed lonely @AsiaCel @Chang Longwang @SlayerSlayer @Friezacel @NorthernWind @Janoš Petrović

Ask him if he is a jew by chance :feelsLSD:

Turkish men visit Eastern Europe and Russia or foids. Also theres lots of rich Chinese men who buy Eastern European and Russian women

Why do care about his opinion?
And I think that EE females love some foreigners because blacks and Arabs for example are more animalistic.
Women don't like some ugly and frail ethnics because they're ethnic.
They like bbc. Like they would rather choose dogs or dildos over ugly dickcel.
If every Slav male was like Rasputin, females would be biggest admirers of Slavic men.

The dickpill is the most brutal.
Women worship big dicks.

Images 2
Penis31

You speak the truth

1. JBW doesn't necessarily work for Eastern European men. JBW doesn't work in homogenous societies, which Eastern Europe obviously is. Being white is not impressive since 99.99% of people are white. Many Eastern European women hate their own men and prefer foreigners (I'll explain this further later), and Eastern European men are often too poor to travel overseas. Eastern European men are very often balding and "ogrecels," which decreases their SMV (sexual market value).
  2. Eastern European women love foreigners. For them, choosing a Black man or Arab is a form of rebellion and "freeing themselves."
Basically, the situation in Eastern Europe is very similar to the situation in East Asia.

Slavs = ricecels.
absolutely true. jbw means white from north america or western europe.

And I think that EE females love some foreigners because blacks and Arabs for example are more animalistic.
Women don't like some ugly and frail ethnics because they're ethnic.
They like bbc. Like they would rather choose dogs or dildos over ugly dickcel.
If every Slav male was like Rasputin, females would be biggest admirers of Slavic men.
brutal copium. ee whores date shitskins casue they hate their own men

brutal copium. ee whores date shitskins casue they hate their own men
Cope. They literally worshipped Rasputin. And Slavic chads still slay in EE.
Why they prefer high T Arabs or Turks and not Mongols and Kyrgyzians?

rehab room is controlled opposition

Why they prefer high T Arabs or Turks and not Mongols and Kyrgyzians?
from my observations 30yo+ whores love turks, bbc or arabs. younger 30 love asians, korean men. all of them they hate own men, i live here and i know situation here

slavic chads doesn't exist. who exist slay foreigner foids. even slavic chads get hated by slavic whores

from my observations 30yo+ whores love turks, bbc or arabs. younger 30 love asians, korean men. all of them they hate own men, i live here and i know situation here
They like Korean prettyboys because of K-pop halo. They don't like such Asians.

3974837090 d29909e412 z

slavic chads doesn't exist. who exist slay foreigner foids. even slavic chads get hated by slavic whores
Like you never attended public school and never saw how females orbit a few Chads and prettyboys...
And there are practically no foreigners in EE public schools.

Like you never attended public school and never saw how females orbit a few Chads and prettyboys...
never saw slavic pretty boys. i saw ruzzian mtb whore who simps some ltn chechen guy cause he chechen, while mtn-htn slavic guys play clash royale and fapmaxxing.
And there are practically no foreigners in EE public schools.
absolutely cope, here is a lot shitskins from central asia
and i saw these poojeets 5'5 with htb-mtb russian whores

never saw slavic pretty boys. i saw ruzzian mtb whore who simps some ltn chechen guy cause he chechen, while mtn-htn slavic guys play clash royale and fapmaxxing.

absolutely cope, here is a lot shitskins from central asia

and i saw these poojeets 5'5 with htb-mtb russian whores
Keep coping.
Females still worship chad Esenin even if he died 100 years ago.
He maybe the only Russian poet they know en masse besides Pushkin and Lermontov. At least I heard women talking about him in my family.

Big person 15632701381

Slavs = ricecels.

@wereq @Chudpreet @NeverEvenBegan @WorthlessSlavicShit @To koniec @starystulejarz @PolskiKartofel @RealSchizo @KillNiggers @Destroyed lonely @AsiaCel @Chang Longwang @SlayerSlayer @Friezacel @NorthernWind @Janoš Petrović
I agree jbw is bullshit. I'm white and look EE af and still...

Nice, keep us updated if you really do so.

gigaovER for slavcels :feelsrope:

Youtube number halo.

I like some of his videos, but it's fine to disagree with him on things. He goes on too much about JBW, probably because he sounds like an Indian poo in da loo. He lectures and insults others for not being blackpilled, including myself, but then he often goes on about hard work meaning something and you have to try wageslaving and not being poor.

JBW except JBB is slaying disproportionately quality white girls in all the urban areas of USA. JBW is just rich chad.

JBB is slaying disproportionately quality white girls in all the urban areas of USA
From what I’ve seen, JBW and JBB both primarily work on lower-tier women. And the studies check out with this conclusion:
Most white women who date black men aren't high-quality. Whites who racemix tend to be fatter, poorer, lower-IQ, more dishonest, more neurotic, more impulsive, and generally more mentally ill:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/377216642_Predictors_of_Engaging_in_Interracial_Dating

Eastern European men are very often balding and "ogrecels,"
That's me in west euro in a nutshell. No one wants my sorry polack ass (well maybe faggots do but this dog don't bark that way :feelswhat: :lul:)

Rehabroom repeats platitudes, long-proven propositions, and vexatious immature slurs and jargon. What makes your inquiry will provoke much discussion and intriguing thought? He's practically the BlackPill Saint Paul of Tarsus, with his sole prerogative being furthered edification of his belief in its dogma and creed. He's not saying something new, albeit, his sardonic tirades and criticisms are humorous at times.

I doubt he will even respond to your theoretical argument. What was his forum account again? Surely you know @LeFrenchCel.

I remember his lauding panegyric of @itsOVER.

From what I’ve seen, JBW and JBB both primarily work on lower-tier women. And the studies check out with this conclusion:
except JBB works on trashy white fertility goddesses

Rehabroom repeats platitudes, long-proven propositions, and vexatious immature slurs and jargon. What makes your inquiry will provoke much discussion and intriguing thought? He's practically the BlackPill Saint Paul of Tarsus, with his sole prerogative being furthered edification of his belief in its dogma and creed. He's not saying something new, albeit, his sardonic tirades and criticisms are humorous at times.

I doubt he will even respond to your theoretical argument. What was his forum account again? Surely you know @LeFrenchCel.

I remember his lauding panegyric of @itsOVER.
I think he was already gone before i even put a foot here, no idea what it was

absolutely true. jbw means white from north america or western europe.
This is brutal

I am Prigozhins lost son in looks and EE slavic and I am coping JBW will work for me in Asia but idk, if it doesnt work ill just kill myself so its ok

Turkish men visit Eastern Europe and Russia or foids. Also theres lots of rich Chinese men who buy Eastern European and Russian women
you have to be stupid to think you can buy a woman and think itll turn out okay in the long run, unless you live under Sharia law that keeps women locked down-- but even then its still a gamble

It is always the Polish women in the UK that are hoping on Tyrones dick.
Listening to grime, wearing snapbacks and tight booty-shorts.
Smoking weed and getting railed, talking like niggers and mocking whites.

This is brutal

I am Prigozhins lost son in looks and EE slavic and I am coping JBW will work for me in Asia but idk, if it doesnt work ill just kill myself so its ok
You're Russian?

It is always the Polish women in the UK that are hoping on Tyrones dick.
Listening to grime, wearing snapbacks and tight booty-shorts.
Smoking weed and getting railed, talking like niggers and mocking whites.
That's all low-level, inner-city shit. It's nothing compared to the global appeal of White features. Go to any respectable place, and you'll see medicore, dusty White guys holding hands with some of the best-looking ethnics.