Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im planning to kill myself when I have 50yo

L

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★
I don't have the guts to killme right know, I think I dont have to be that selfish with myself even if my life is the most boring and dead end. But if I go ER I'll try to get off the most chads as possible. Think about it, even if chad go for his looksmatch , they are the "prototype of man" that foids love, so after you killing a chad you can put in very bad chape to foids, relative, society, etc. Idk but I hate foids but chads are to me more a problem for an incel that even our own looks.

And why 50yo? cause I think if in that age I don't get laid or have agirlfriend until that age then will be definitely over.
until that age I think foids can still be tolerable.

I’m thinking of doing it when I turn 30. Even if I ascend

I’m thinking of doing it when I turn 30. Even if I ascend
even if you ascend? Idk man , if I ascend and the relashionship lasts 5 years at least or more of 1 year I think I can cope more of 50yo

even if you ascend? Idk man , if I ascend and the relashionship lasts 5 years at least or more of 1 year I think I can cope more of 50yo
I just hate the thought of getting older and older and my body slowly falling apart from the inside. Plus I’ve missed out on so many things that normies get to do in their youth. Plus having to wagecuck slave just to be able eat is bullshit. My shitty life has just done too much damage to me

i mean your gonna die someday why not just make the best of it

And when you turn 50 you think youo will have the guts to do it? You will be an even bigger pussy by then

And when you turn 50 you think youo will have the guts to do it? You will be an even bigger pussy by then
Yeah good point, I don't wanna do in front of my mom and I want to see if I can go to another country and try to get laid or relashionship , only want to see that.

it's good that old copes get even rarer, so it's a more rational suicide, plus your whole family is dead or very old.

Yeah good point, I don't wanna do in front of my mom and I want to see if I can go to another country and try to get laid or relashionship , only want to see that.

Its ok bro, no one wants to die. We just wanted a better life

Well you can try to see if things work out for you.I'm planning the same,gonna test some things.Even if you plan something to harm others,the sad part is that it won't change anything.Will be worthless.People won't change.The myths,the lies and the cicle will repeat over and over again.Is a endless pit.

Well you can try to see if things work out for you.I'm planning the same,gonna test some things.Even if you plan something to harm others,the sad part is that it won't change anything.Will be worthless.People won't change.The myths,the lies and the cicle will repeat over and over again.Is a endless pit.
Yes I little of hope is not bad I try to be more patience.
Its ok bro, no one wants to die. We just wanted a better life
yes bro

Well I'm 50 and from experience I can say that you care less about things.
In my case, i'm already thinking of a way to go ER and then end it there.
Roping is not good for anything, in the past I've tried to kill myself but could not.

If we want to do anything, we should try to "break the machine". Destabilize the cucked society.
To cowardly to go ER? Then contribute by means of sabotage.
We are many, already aware that it is over. We have nothing to lose. If I have to sacrifice my life then let it be for the cause.

Tbh 50 years old is too late bro

That’s a long time to wait..

Go paddock tbhtbhnglngl

Well I'm 50 and from experience I can say that you care less about things.
In my case, i'm already thinking of a way to go ER and then end it there.
Roping is not good for anything, in the past I've tried to kill myself but could not.

If we want to do anything, we should try to "break the machine". Destabilize the cucked society.
To cowardly to go ER? Then contribute by means of sabotage.
We are many, already aware that it is over. We have nothing to lose. If I have to sacrifice my life then let it be for the cause.
Ok, I take note ,but I'll see how is going in my life and maybe rope who knows
Tbh 50 years old is too late bro
Is for try something , I don't want to give up yet

It's over when you hit 25..waiting longer is just cope..no real difference btw 25 40 or 50..All are old

Ok, I take note ,but I'll see how is going in my life and maybe rope who knows

Is for try something , I don't want to give up yet

What do you mean not yet? Man it was over years ago. Don't be deluded. Start planning now.

Damn, look at that broken English… it's truly over. :feelscry:

cope. soooooooooooooo much can happend between now and when u turn 50 (assuming ur in ur 20s now) i dont even wanna live till 30 tbh

It is easy to say than done,OP.