Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm planning to have a Rhinoplasty in November.

• Thread starter Deleted member 19359
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19359

Self-banned
-
I've finally decided to stop thinking about having a Rhinoplasty in US. I'll have it in India which is hellla cheap, like $1500-2000.

I'll update you in December how it goes. Wish me luck.

fuck I need a rhino too, but it seems like a cope unless your nose is severly crooked

Truly a waste of time and money invest in some good copes instead.

wouldnt trust a indian surgeon tbh

It's not a cope for me, I need for self-confidence
I would want a rhino that just makes my nose smaller while still keeping the exact same shape, I can never find a satsfying result like this, everything is about ethnics with crooked noses from the profile

I would want a rhino that just makes my nose smaller while still keeping the exact same shape, I can never find a satsfying result like this, everything is about ethnics with crooked noses from the profile
Are you white?

It's not a cope for me, I need for self-confidence
It won't help you much if at all and has a high chance of worsening the problem. Rhinoplasty is the most complicated surgery in the world, there are very high rates of poor aesthetic outcomes and other complications.

It won't help you much if at all and has a high chance of worsening the problem. Rhinoplasty is the most complicated surgery in the world, there are very high rates of poor aesthetic outcomes and other complications.
Lol, no there aren't. I've been doing research on it for two years. Chances of complications are very less.

As for aesthetics, you have to go in with reasonable expectations.

Be careful, cheap can mean you get a bad job.

I’ve had rhino, it helped a bit but don’t expect miracles or what they try to sell you. Many surgeons are butchers and could fuck your septum (breathing) be wary.

fuck, if thats the case the only option for me is to make my maxilla wider in order toi make the nose look smaller in proprotions
Are you white?
yes

I’ve had rhino, it helped a bit but don’t expect miracles or what they try to sell you. Many surgeons are butchers and could fuck your septum (breathing) be wary.
The only bad feature on my face is my nose. I don't expect miracles, just a normal nose.
fuck, if thats the case the only option for me is to make my maxilla wider in order toi make the nose look smaller in proprotions

yes
If you have the money, then go to rady rahban or sam rizk.
Be careful, cheap can mean you get a bad job.
Everything is cheap in India. That doctor has training from UK, so I think it will be fine.

Lol, no there aren't. I've been doing research on it for two years. Chances of complications are very less.

As for aesthetics, you have to go in with reasonable expectations.
The healing process is itself is long and painful with plenty of brusing and swelling, and it takes months to see the final result, same surgery can ruin your breathing. Most rhinoplasty differences are also very minute, you'd have to be very lucky to go up 1/4 point, in which case you'd still go from incel to incel. It won't help you ascend or change the way people treat you, might as well flush your money down the toilet.

Let us know how it goes, OP. I'm planning on getting rhinoplasty too but am unsure what kind of surgeon and country I should choose.
Also, are there any risks to choosing a surgeon in a third world country as opposed to a doctor in the US or UK?

I
Let us know how it goes, OP. I'm planning on getting rhinoplasty too but am unsure what kind of surgeon and country I should choose.
Also, are there any risks to choosing a surgeon in a third world country as opposed to a doctor in the US or UK?
I'll let you know.

Search for surgeons on realself. There are many people who document their plastic surgery journey there. Find someone who has the same type of nose as you and look up who their surgeon is.

If you are going to a third world country for rhino, be sure to know whether he has experience doing rhino on your ethnicity or not. You would have to stay there for about 2 weeks after your surgery.

If you are white, you can go to UK for rhino, as prices are less there as compared to US.

Be sure you look for a plastic surgeon and not a cosmetic surgeon.

Good luck! Make sure the surgeon is good, and that you have insurance in case something goes wrong. I know that some american surgeons have insurance in case something goes wrong.

I've finally decided to stop thinking about having a Rhinoplasty in US. I'll have it in India which is hellla cheap, like $1500-2000.

I'll update you in December how it goes. Wish me luck.
Good luck. :feelsokman:

If I had a rhino, I'd ride it to town!
If anyone got in my way I'd stab them with the horn!

Only the rhino is a true unicorn!

be careful with this surgery boyo it can fuck up u very easily

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back