Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm planning to buy a Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

Which one should I buy?

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 21 55.3%
  • PS4

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Xbox

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Yea, I know its inseparable status with cuckdom and cuckerism. But on a serious note, I'm planning to buy a Nintendo Switch. Is it good? I mean compared to PS4 and Xbox.

Some facts:
1. I am not a gamer, so I don't have any specific preference for any game genre.
2. Nor I'm a game nerd, so I don't care about graphics and other technical crap. I just want to have a good time and cope in peace.

Note: I know PC is good, you can go full DIY according to your need, its customizable and many other things. I don't want to play games on PC. I already have a very good PC (with GPU and shit) for my work. I don't want to buy another one.

soyboy15.jpg
07c.jpg
646.jpg

There is a poll at the top.

isn't switch way shitter than ps4 or xbox? i barely know shit about things outside of pc's tbh

isn't switch way shitter than ps4 or xbox? i barely know shit about things outside of pc's tbh

Well, I was doing some research on the user reviews but people are too prejudiced to give any unbiased review.

There are die hard consumer-fans in each of the devices.

probably depends on what type of games you want to play (but since you don't have a preference) then maybe the exclusives will sway you either way.

But you need to buy like online subscription even for free games? Is it true?
same for all consoles, though you can probably find keys online for cheaper

unless ur into nintendo games theres no point buying the switch, on the go gaming is pretty retarded

unless ur into nintendo games theres no point buying the switch, on the go gaming is pretty retarded
This and the PS4 has the best exclusives. But tbh ps5 is right around the corner, and ive heard that it can also play PS4 games.

The switch is good but the games are expensive as fuck and they never have sales, unless you hack it.
The ps4 is much better tbh, and if you don't have an specific taste on games then don't buy the switch

If excluding PC, PS4 is probably the best option. Switch only has a few good exclusives and you probably won't care about them if you're not a Nintendo fan.

Xbox because you can attach a keyboard to it.

GAMING PC OR NOTHING

Switch is for faggots

bruh why would you do this

Switch is pretty much a Zelda + Fortnite machine. If you wanna play free online for free to plays, such as the aforementioned Fortnite, then the Switch is what you're looking for. If you get the PS4 or the Xbox you WILL have to pay even for that free game.

I would buy a rope instead of a switch so much funnier

Xbox one and PS4 suck and are for normies, might as well buy a pc instead. So for the niche factor of the swich I vote that tbh.

Xbox because you can attach a keyboard to it.
That's a good info.
Xbox one and PS4 suck and are for normies, might as well buy a pc instead. So for the niche factor of the swich I vote that tbh.
:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:
Switch is pretty much a Zelda + Fortnite machine. If you wanna play free online for free to plays, such as the aforementioned Fortnite, then the Switch is what you're looking for. If you get the PS4 or the Xbox you WILL have to pay even for that free game.

Yea, that's what I also heard.

It depends on what games and console features you're into. If you like classic nintendo games and the portability factor, get the switch. If you like mature, realistic games and want a sleek high performing entertainment center, get the PS4. Fuck the xbox.

Zelda BOTW (plus upcoming sequel), smash bros and mario maker are fun, plus tetris 99 is free so I think it's worth it if you like those 4 games at least.

Switch Pro might be coming so I'd wait.

Hmmm the soy thickens...

In all seriousness get a fucking PC. Consoles are garbage. Switch has good games tho

its over for you and you know it

I would buy the switch tbh.