Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm planning on cutting my 3-year long hair at a hairdresser I've been stalking for a few years

S

sub1 life

Greycel
I've saved up my hair for almost 3 years now and figured out it's finally time to cut this shit off. It has only made me look worse and it is a total pain in the ass to deal with and maintain. It looks "cool" in a few instances when you let it hang down, but you can't let it hang when doing any sort of activity or work. So I've just become another ponytail faggot now.
Never grow your hair long btw, no one looks good with it. The only ones who "pull it off" are men who looked good before they had it. Even if you have amazing hair quality and hairline it still looks weird and wrong. I've seen maybe one guy who actually looked better with long hair.

I'm considering to have it cut at this hairdresser whose pics I've been stalking for a few years. Probably the hottest girl I've ever seen in my local area. I don't expect anything from it, I just want to have a new status update on my subhumanity (see how she reacts etc.) since it's been a while since I last had it evaluated. I've pretty much given up on all social stuff anyway, I just want to know my exact standing in this society. What scares me the most is being heightmogged, since she seems to be pretty tall in pictures - around 5'9 (which is the same as me), if not more.

be prepared for suicide fuel. dont wash your hair before and let her wash it for extra kek :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

be prepared for suicide fuel. dont wash your hair before and let her wash it for extra kek :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Fuck. What's the worst that could happen besides having my day ruined, really? I need to have this shit cut off somewhere anyway. I can't just buzz it off with a clipper at home, otherwise I'm gonna look like a rapist and people will report me to the police. Last time I buzzed my head I got traumatized and grew my hair long because of it.

Good luck, bud, that is all I can say.

Fuck. What's the worst that could happen besides having my day ruined, really? I need to have this shit cut off somewhere anyway. I can't just buzz it off with a clipper at home, otherwise I'm gonna look like a rapist and people will report me to the police. Last time I buzzed my head I got traumatized and grew my hair long because of it.
make the best out of it and annoy roasties:feelsautistic:

It’s over op you are too aspie to stand a chance.

Good luck, bud, that is all I can say.
Thanks. I was planning on doing it today but nerves got to me.

make the best out of it and annoy roasties:feelsautistic:
Can't even do that since I'm a high inhib retard. My dream is to just say "fuck it" one day.

It’s over op you are too aspie to stand a chance.
I stated that I didn't expect anything from this. I don't even care about social crap anymore, my dream now is to just save up money and live off the grid. This is merely an experiment.

My barbers have always been and will always be males

My barbers have always been and will always be males
Last male barber I went to gave me a total shit haircut, could have done better myself. Haven't gone to a barber in 5 years after that. I've barely even had proper haircuts in my life, my mom cut it most of the time or else I was modelling for noob hairdressers. The last few years I've just shaved my head or let it grow. I'm sort of hoping that finally getting a good haircut could help out my looks.

Last male barber I went to gave me a total shit haircut, could have done better myself. Haven't gone to a barber in 5 years after that. I've barely even had proper haircuts in my life, my mom cut it most of the time or else I was modelling for noob hairdressers. The last few years I've just shaved my head or let it grow. I'm sort of hoping that finally getting a good haircut could help out my looks.
Don’t forget to show too bro.

What's up with incels being scared to go to the hairdresser? Seems to be a thing.

I just aviod any places with talkative females. Been there done that. No point in trying anymore.

If you're truly incel, a haircut wouldn't make much of a difference in your life. At the end of the day, you are still subhuman so why care?

I had a haircut today

Feelsgood

Barber gave me a 1990s will smith

Havent had a cuckcut in about a year since i last buzzed it. If you get haircuts regularly youre a fakie

So, you like her as a haiddresser or as a woman or both?

Only elves and femoids look good with long hair