Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm planning on committing suicide again. Give me advice.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
I don't really know if this violates the rules, but, I need advice to commit suicide in the most painless and least expensive way possible.

Stop being weak.

it's over

Shotgun to the head if you have access to it. Not saying you should do it, you're a based poster. But shotgun to the head has the highest success rate.

kill yourself by embarrassment, that will work but the death will be very slow

Why kill yourself? Just live so you can spite the ones who hate you.

Joined May 18, 2023

Give it a break, we see greycels sign up and make suicide posts all the time.

Shotgun to the head if you have access to it. Not saying you should do it, you're a based poster. But shotgun to the head has the highest success rate.
Yes, this is something another user recommended to me. Specifically, towards what part of the skull? I have found that firing the barrel into the muzzle is also quite effective.

The truth is that I don't want it to fail because that would be much worse. My suicidal thoughts return and I am still thinking about the most effective method of dying. :fuk:

Joined May 18, 2023

Give it a break, we see greycels sign up and make suicide posts all the time.
My experience with the page comes from before. Old @moroccancel. I previously deleted my account for this very reason, because I tried to commit suicide but I had no guts, and now, this thought comes back to me.

Why kill yourself? Just live so you can spite the ones who hate you.
Sometimes I have thought about going ER. However, dying assisted by the police is not what I want. Not even kill people. I just want to leave quietly but safely and without suffering. But I do not know how.

They have recommended a shot to the head, but I still have doubts if for some reason or other I am disabled but conscious and do not die.

Mirin GrAY infiltrator promoting suicide to lonely men :feelsLSD:

Mirin GrAY infiltrator promoting suicide to lonely men :feelsLSD:
I am not promoting suicide, I swear. And I say to everyone reading. Do not it if you can keep coping.

I just wanted some advices because I cannot cope anymore. :fuk:

my advice is to go for a walk and reconsider:feelsthink:

Post pic if it happens

You were never going to do anything bro, evidence by you feeling the need to come here and talk about it. Trust me, real suicide happens by not even thinking about it you just do it. Either cope or gtfo, its not worth it

trash compactor

Shotgun, 00 Buckshot, Barrel in your mouth aiming at an angle behind your nose.

stop attention hoeing

Shotgun, 00 Buckshot, Barrel in your mouth aiming at an angle behind your nose.
Thanks, brocel. I add it to the list...

I am not promoting suicide, I swear. And I say to everyone reading. Do not it if you can keep coping.

I just wanted some advices because I cannot cope anymore. :fuk:
Hang in there brocel

Shotgun to the brainstem tbh.

Theyre infiltrators trying to encourage suicide
He is a good poster. I really don't think he is trying to encourage suicide you shouldn't be accusing everyone and their mother's of being infiltrators just because they joined a month after you.

There’s really no point in us sticking around it only gets worse

2 months, and I was here before that
I know but still I don't think that I get any infiltrator vibes from him tbh just a depressed brocel. We all have these thoughts from time to time.

could you go to a gun range and just use their guns? unless you care about the workers

Therapy only.

i've heard suspension hanging is a popular method

just don't use drugs or jump off a building as you could survive and live a terrible life afterwards
the best way to do it is with a powerful shot gun with the point aligned with the top of your head between the eyes works too

Well, NOT hunging or jumpimg. Low success rate & vegetal if failure

What's SN?
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: there is no way you've been suicidial for more than 1 day if you don't know

It's Sodium Nitrite. Not saying you should go through with this though.

Yeah sn is a good method, 1 of the best

I don't really know if this violates the rules, but, I need advice to commit suicide in the most painless and least expensive way possible.
nembutal also see sanctioned suicide forums

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: there is no way you've been suicidial for more than 1 day if you don't know

It's Sodium Nitrite. Not saying you should go through with this though.
I am a basic person. I only know about hanging myself, throwing myself off a building, shooting a shotgun..., That's what I've always known. And he knew about overdose pills...

:feelscry:

Are you really going to surrender to society? Not fight back?

I am a basic person. I only know about hanging myself, throwing myself off a building, shooting a shotgun..., That's what I've always known. And he knew about overdose pills...

:feelscry:
SN isn't a pill. It's a crystal-like powder

Just don’t.

Heroin or Fentanyl overdose

Your just posting this for attention your not dumb enough to not know how but when you do it you will lose and who ever sees your dead body will see that you couldn’t be strong enough for the simplest things

I felt suicidal until I became a NEET, not everyone has someone / the government to support them though.