Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im planing on setting a trap for thuggnormie in school.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Basically there is this thugg retard who isnt in my class but visits it regularly to talk with two foids,last week whıle ı was putting my cigars back to my bag he spotted it and asked me to give him some.
I said no but he kept me there for 5 minutes,ı ignored him and locked my bag and he threatened to rıp open my bag.
Im planing on writing ''Fuck you'' on a empty cigar pack and putting it in my bag ın front of him and telling him to take it by force,ı can sımply pepper spray him and wıll get away with it since he was the thief in this situation.Guy is also a idiot thinks men who drop out of class,cook or dont ask for girls instagram accounts are nerds.
My pepper spray is very effective tho ı sprayed it inside my apartment stairs and ı got watery red eyes in 10 seconds.

if that can help u good luck man

Are you sure you won't get in trouble for having pepper spray? Never underestimate the cuckery of the school administration. They are pro bullying

Im planing on writing ''Fuck you'' on a empty cigar pack and putting it in my bag ın front of him and telling him to take it by force,ı can sımply pepper spray him and wıll get away with it since he was the thief in this situation.

Kira level IQ

Are you sure you won't get in trouble for having pepper spray? Never underestimate the cuckery of the school administration. They are pro bullying
How ıs ıt not okay to carry a pepper spray ?
I saw people spitting their teeth and bleeding everywhere and chad getting away with it so many times but ıts bad when ı disable a bully wıth a harmless spray that only lasts for 30 minutes because some sensitive fucks get Assad'ed ?