Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I’m pissed off at you Recluse.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-

(remove spaces)

fire rage GIF

How do you already have a job at 19 years old and doing better than me? How are you even working a job being so non nt. I remember the first actual job i worked 2 years ago i had so much anxiety from not talking to someone since i left school (practically my entire life) i would come home and search up how to get social skills and be stressed out all fucking night. Was so fucking socially retarded because i was so used to my normal environment and it never changing. I had an ego death after i quit my job it was so powerful. I still think of May 2020 every single day since then.

How are you getting ahead while i had more goals and could’ve been a millionaire if i didn‘t suffer from so much and my mother encouraging me not to work and having to cut grass and rake leaves and pick blueberries in the hot heat and sit in fucking churches. Yeah yeah you guys know what else happened.

Anyways guys like this who get everything handed to them it’s a fucking breeze just for being in a regular environment even if they are total failures now i’m not mad at you, good job on getting a job. It’s gonna be hard for me to. But i know how to express my emotions and act normal now. Almost normal. Who knows, maybe i’ll go through the same thing again.

Growing a beard and losing a little weight though before i try getting a job.

I still have tens of thousands of dollars i’ll be getting for all my hard work online once i set up my bank account. So don’t think you have an edge over me.

someone relay this message to him.

Last edited:
already have a job at 19 years old and doing better than me
He spent whole summer here, hes larping
everybody on the internet can say shit like they are billionaires, and you cant disprove them

n c u users are low tier normies
that website was originally named nearcles but they changed it to n c u
basically for the fakecles and normies who get banned from .is for being larpers and pedos

I’m gonna fart, mang

Nearcels was another website. *** stands for Non-Cucks United. @Robtical is admin.

It has less fakecels than this site tbh.
Are you sure? Because I remember registering on nearcles but then they changed domain name to n c u? i don't remember correctly that was back in Nov/Dec 2020 time

Nearcels was another website. *** stands for Non-Cucks United. @Robtical is admin.

It has less fakecels than this site tbh.
If he considers napolean more of a fakecel than 18 year old chadlites with autism then that place isn't for him.

I couldn't be on a forum with recluse, he's just too much of a "water is wet" spam NPC that pretends to be blackpilled but really just doesn't offer any insightful blackpill posts.

I couldn't be on a forum with recluse, he's just too much of a "water is wet" spam NPC that pretends to be blackpilled but really just doesn't offer any insightful blackpill posts.
To me it feels like he's just some random reddit tranny that read some articles about the blackpill and now copy pastes the water is wet bullshit on the forums.

(remove spaces)

fire rage GIF

How do you already have a job at 19 years old and doing better than me? How are you even working a job being so non nt. I remember the first actual job i worked 2 years ago i had so much anxiety from not talking to someone since i left school (practically my entire life) i would come home and search up how to get social skills and be stressed out all fucking night. Was so fucking socially retarded because i was so used to my normal environment and it never changing. I had an ego death after i quit my job it was so powerful. I still think of May 2020 every single day since then.

How are you getting ahead while i had more goals and could’ve been a millionaire if i didn‘t suffer from so much and my mother encouraging me not to work and having to cut grass and rake leaves and pick blueberries in the hot heat and sit in fucking churches. Yeah yeah you guys know what else happened.

Anyways guys like this who get everything handed to them it’s a fucking breeze just for being in a regular environment even if they are total failures now i’m not mad at you, good job on getting a job. It’s gonna be hard for me to. But i know how to express my emotions and act normal now. Almost normal. Who knows, maybe i’ll go through the same thing again.

I still have tens of thousands of dollars i’ll be getting for all my hard work online once i set up my bank account. So don’t think you have an edge over me.

so many fake autists on this forum, smh.

(remove spaces)

fire rage GIF

You don't even know what type of job he have

Having more goal does mean anything having the skill or trying to reach it matter more wake up at least you have some skill unlike me skill max lv1

You don't even know what type of job he have

Having more goal does mean anything having the skill or trying to reach it matter more wake up at least you have some skill unlike me skill max lv1
He works at a shitty clothes shop i think or customer service.

It's all genetics and luck. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I’m pissed off at young sex havers.

https://www.n c u.world/index.php?threads/why-do-wageslaves-always-hate-on-neets.7576/#post-58362

(remove spaces)

fire rage GIF