Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm pissed off at myself

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
You ever feel like your life is giving you more and more chances and you fuck up everytime? I honestly don't know how great my debt to life is.
That happens to me always. It's really hard to get angry at someone for something to me. I always direct all the rage at myself automatically.
I don't really know if it will help someone but if you fail and fail. If it's something bad you keep doing for example but wish you could stop, I found a great method.
Just be alone let out your hopeless feels out, beat yourself till it's all out.. Slaps in the face are good, you can punch even, you can push yourself very hard in gym if you're a gymcelin ogre.

I will crymaxx and ragemaxx at myself from now. Helps me keep my sanity.
Take care you guys.

PS. I'm a volcel btw. Never cold approached a woman and hardly ever tried warmapproach. I know I didn't stand a chance ever with girls I used to like. Same now. just want it to be out there so I won't be a silent hypcroite anymore. I know some of you guys have really deformed faces and bodies but don't sweat it. I don't really care about foids that much anymore either. In my eyes If I can become a real person and a true volcel it's ascension right there.

Good that it works for you. Woudnt work for me though. I usually cope with narcissism and blame soyciety for all my problems.

I'm just sad with myself