Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im pissed I probably wont be able to go to college

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-
College is the peak when it comes to how much fun one can have in life. In college, women are at their prettiest, activities are at its peak fun, there isn't much responsibility to deal with, and there are no long work hours yet. However, after graduating college, everything goes downhill. Women's looks start to fade as they age after college (unless said women are some celebrities), activities lose their fun value, maturity starts to develop which stops people from having fun, and long work hours ensue, leaving no time to have any sort of fun whatsoever. College is the most fun part of life, but when someone couldn't have any fun in college, it's over, as there is no possibility of rewinding time.

College is for people of suitable intelligence.

I've requested advice from my White European friends who reviewed the forums on college admission. This is what they told me:

As for reality:

A college (Latin: collegium) is an educational institution or a constituent part of one. A college may be a degree-awarding tertiary educational institution, a part of a collegiate or federal university, an institution offering vocational education, a further education institution, or a secondary school.

In most of the world, a college may be a high school or secondary school, a college of further education, a training institution that awards trade qualifications, a higher-education provider that does not have university status (often without its own degree-awarding powers), or a constituent part of a university. In the United States, a college may offer undergraduate programs – either as an independent institution or as the undergraduate program of a university – or it may be a residential college of a university or a community college, referring to (primarily public) higher education institutions that aim to provide affordable and accessible education, usually limited to two-year associate degrees.[1] The word is generally also used as a synonym for a university in the US.[2] Colleges in countries such as France, Belgium, and Switzerland provide secondary education.

Even if you went to college you wouldn't have any fun.
College is only "fun" for Chads and foids who spend most days partying and going to frat houses to get drunk and have unprotected sex.

I wen't to college and finished it without ever going to a party or being making a single friend.

What are the trends in the educational attainment of the United States population?

Response:

Educational attainment is the level of education completed by the time of the survey (reported here as at least high school completion,1 an associate’s or higher degree, a bachelor’s or higher degree, or a master’s or higher degree). Between 2010 and 2022, educational attainment rates among 25- to 29-year-olds increased at each attainment level. During this period, the percentage of 25- to 29-year-olds who had completed at least high school increased from 89 to 95 percent, the percentage with an associate’s or higher degree increased from 41 to 49 percent, the percentage with a bachelor’s or higher degree increased from 32 to 40 percent, and the percentage with a master’s or higher degree increased from 7 to 10 percent. Although educational attainment rates increased over this period for both males and females and among most racial/ethnic groups, attainment gaps persisted in 2022.

Between 2010 and 2022, educational attainment rates increased for both female and male 25- to 29-year-olds across all educational attainment levels. During this period, attainment rates were generally higher for females than for males.

Last edited:

This is a multiracial forum, so we lack the Ok mindset.

It Is Truly Difficult To Live With Such An Enormous IQ

Moronism
noFilter

#183567345Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:26 PM CST
Hello adolescent schoolchildren.Lately, I have explored the territory surrounding my place of dwelling. And during each individual expedition, I noted the magnificent geometrical patterns throughout nature. The mere nodes of a single leaf bind together to form often semi-curved yet white, "embedded" lines. It is beautiful.Upon returning home, I thought excessively about the situation. And then I came to a horrid and unfortunate realization: The vast majority of civilians are incapable of recognizing simple mathematical patterns within nature.I was repulsed by that truthful realization. Mathematics is one of the fundamental components of abstraction. Recognizing the connection of concepts via mathematical knowledge is imperative to understanding the functionality of a system. Basic Calculus describes sequences. Yet, individuals of average intelligence cannot understand simple abstraction without a calculator(And calculators focus only on blatant computation, as computers are computational devices), which they can very rarely utilize efficiently. It is horrible.Nevertheless, returning to the main subject itself, I often displace myself to my local library to review scientific/mathematical books, and determine whether they are fit to be replenished within the finite collection. After analysis, I subsequently inform the menial laborers of my decision.It frequently baffles me that individuals such as Gilbert Strang(Who feigns supposed knowledge of basic Linear Algebra principles) are glorified by the employees there. Gilbert lacks sufficient knowledge of the subject he is speaking about. As does the majority of MIT instructors. They are novices who have gained supposed "credibility" via media manipulation.Linear Algebra is much more abstractly-concrete and fundamental than what Gilbert or his colleagues can convey it to be. Strang's "Linear Algebra" is successful only because of pseudo-pedagogy.Allow me to elaborate in a much more humble manner: I have attained exactly 157 IQ units. My spatial-reasoning greatly exceeds that of the typical individual, and this is evident by the many physics engines that I constructed on Unix-based systems using only C and SDL as my available utility tool.Yet, my proficiency in geometrical/trigonometrical manipulation is a mere thousandth of my overall capabilities. On various occasions, I have also solved many abstract, post-PhD level problems within the ranges of number-theory/model-theory.It is often distressing to visit Internet forums to discuss my intelligence level, given that reference to basic philosophical principles quickly confuses those who have a lower IQ than I.Strangely enough, those same individuals cannot comprehend basic vocabulary words, and they frequently mention the use of a dictionary and/or thesaurus. Why, a dictionary and/or thesaurus is redundant to understand such simplistic terminology.Well, I suppose that I should continue development of my memory-storage algorithm. I intend to simulate OS functionality using RBX.Lua, which should be relatively easy using modules.I can only hope that society stops patronizing individuals such as myself because of our superior intelligence. It is truly terrible.
bobthecheeseburger
noFilter

#183567406Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:27 PM CST
Wow. Using big words. Very smart. Look how smart he is using fancy words. very smart.
KnifePlay
noFilter

#183567419Saturday, February 13, 2016 11:27 PM CST
i can't read =(

Rs232496EA

Rs10080647EA

Rs10844179EA

Rs137079EA

Rs10515007EA

Re: I got accepted into my college of choice
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#152049340Saturday, December 20, 2014 12:48 PM CST
"A masters degree is 6 years. 12 year old detected"

The duration of time required for a "Master's Degree" varies on the subject and the time required is often less than six years.The difficulty in obtaining a PHD, however, varies significantly and the majority of students attempting to obtain one have already received prior degree certification.

Last edited:
I much prefer work life than college life. College is peak hypergamy and degeneracy. College is only fun for chads and foids.

In college I had no money and could barely cope.

College/ Uni is no place for subhumans. Glad I never went

College is very good.

Kek at thinking you have a chance to "ascend" in college. If you were an ugly autistic loser with no female association in high school that path will just continue into college. In fact it will probably be even worse.

No worth getting into debt if your Incel you will not get the same privilege Job as Chad or Stacy even if you get better grades

If you're truly an incel, then college would be a blackpill prison for you.

@Uggo Mongo what about here
Bro, who cares? Let's say this is actually on subject, that's still 9,999/10,000 of his posts that are just pure thread ruining gobbledygook.

Bro, who cares? Let's say this is actually on subject, that's still 9,999/10,000 of his posts that are just pure thread ruining gobbledygook.
It’s funny he’s a schizo Saint

U didn’t know? Bahahaha when he first joined the site he doxxed his oneitis and his bullies. Bro when you search up the name of his oneitis this forum and looksmax.org come up

College/ Uni is no place for subhumans. Glad I never went
You’re not missing out.
Being a subhuman in college just fuels the sui meter.

All that fun you're describing is reserved for normies and up. Most incels just rot in college.

U didn’t know? Bahahaha when he first joined the site he doxxed his oneitis and his bullies. Bro when you search up the name of his oneitis this forum and looksmax.org come up
Link? sounds intriguing

Refer to message about this one u just sent
Oh i actually found it nvm

It just kinda worries me that someone Can Become that fucked uo

THis world is to bizzare man

Unless I missed it somewhere, did you mention why you won’t be able to go to college?

Unless I missed it somewhere, did you mention why you won’t be able to go to college?
cant afford it, shit grades and Ive been isolated for coming up on 3 years (I feel like i lose a piece of myself everyday)

cant afford it, shit grades and Ive been isolated for coming up on 3 years (I feel like i lose a piece of myself everyday)
I see :feelsbadman: I’m sorry man. Is there a cheaper state or community college that could be a possibility?

It’s rough to be isolated too… affects so many things like social skills, connections, it can be hard to come back from

I see :feelsbadman: I’m sorry man. Is there a cheaper state or community college that could be a possibility?

It’s rough to be isolated too… affects so many things like social skills, connections, it can be hard to come back from
I dont even really know the only reasons i wanna go is to escaoe my home and bad life situation and make friends and enjoy my youth before i lose it

I think i can probably go to a community college and Maybe prove i can take college classes then transfer to a University

I dont even really know the only reasons i wanna go is to escaoe my home and bad life situation and make friends and enjoy my youth before i lose it
This was seriously the best part of college for me. Escaping abuse and chaos at home, and making friends, often out of pure luck. I did so well when i was on my own and had my small group of misfit friends. I went from a shitty high school student to straight A’s. I was also oblivious to the blackpill, so I was jealous that others were having sex and I wasn’t, but I was too busy studying cool shit and being with my friends to care.

I think i can probably go to a community college and Maybe prove i can take college classes then transfer to a University
I don’t know your individual situation, for example finances etc. but this sounds like a solid plan. Community colleges seem great, I’d actually love to go to one now as an adult. But my lazy ass keeps missing the deadlines :feelsbadman:

Wish i could have gone to an USA college

This was seriously the best part of college for me. Escaping abuse and chaos at home, and making friends, often out of pure luck. I did so well when i was on my own and had my small group of misfit friends. I went from a shitty high school student to straight A’s. I was also oblivious to the blackpill, so I was jealous that others were having sex and I wasn’t, but I was too busy studying cool shit and being with my friends to care.

I don’t know your individual situation, for example finances etc. but this sounds like a solid plan. Community colleges seem great, I’d actually love to go to one now as an adult. But my lazy ass keeps missing the deadlines :feelsbadman:
yeah man ill just have To look into it I think

Im extremly Mentally stunted Besides inceldom due to Neglectful parents

I didn't learn how to ride a bike until fourteen or time my shoes till fourteen

And only recently learned How to use a washing machine

I'm honestly considering leaving this forum to go out in the world and "Toughen myself up and Prepare myself and gain knowledge"

Thx for the convo

I was enrolled but they denied me for not getting vaccinated. Doesn't matter, my goal is to buy land to go off grid, 4 years in college is a waste of time if you have no intention of being a specialized slave for life.
Most STEMcels don't make enough to afford a house, most engineer graduates go on to work in warehouses and delivering pizzas.

How will you survive off grid?
Farming, hunting, food canning, greenhouse, methane digester, fishing, water wells, rain catchers, solar panels. I'm not talking about being homeless, just not being dependent on corporations.

College is only "fun" for Chads and foids who spend most days partying and going to frat houses to get drunk and have unprotected sex.

I wen't to college and finished it without ever going to a party or being making a single friend.