Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m picking at the rotted tooth regularly

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
10% - Please use lounge section to discuss dental related issues
Yep I can’t stop pick at it this rotted molar :dafuckfeels:

based nobrushmaxxer

rookie numbers. i rot my teeth since i born

rub your butt on it

I have horrible teeth. Disgusting. But nothing can be done.

My reaction to that information

0078EF74 2477 4742 8BAA 78CF9A1A3FDB

srysly bro stop rotting your teeth:dafuckfeels:
Definitely. I had a tooth rot out, then afterwards I needed a root canal and then they had to craft a whole new tooth to go in there. Alcohol will do that to a nigga.

A few years later the fake tooth broke, but that was like 2 months after I had my wisdoms pulled, so you tell me what caused it?

Anyway, I basically have a molar missing and am waiting for my job to give me dental coverage before I can get a new god damn molar. Meanwhile normies have gfs with jobs and they can transfer dental insurance when they're in between jobs. FML

Don't be like me. It doesn't make coping any easier. I have 3 non-original teeth, one of which is broken and needs replacing and I have to wait 2 months to do that. Meanwhile entire pieces of corn get stuck in there (that's how big the gap is in my molars).

Definitely. I had a tooth rot out, then afterwards I needed a root canal and then they had to craft a whole new tooth to go in there. Alcohol will do that to a nigga.

A few years later the fake tooth broke, but that was like 2 months after I had my wisdoms pulled, so you tell me what caused it?

Anyway, I basically have a molar missing and am waiting for my job to give me dental coverage before I can get a new god damn molar. Meanwhile normies have gfs with jobs and they can transfer dental insurance when they're in between jobs. FML

Don't be like me. It doesn't make coping any easier. I have 3 non-original teeth, one of which is broken and needs replacing and I have to wait 2 months to do that. Meanwhile entire pieces of corn get stuck in there (that's how big the gap is in my molars).
brutal, and if he keeps rotting it he will learn not to do with the painful way:worryfeels:

While pieces of food wedged between molars ? If they harden can’t they act as teeth

pls stop my mom is very concerned about you

While pieces of food wedged between molars ? If they harden can’t they act as teeth
Definitely they can't. They won't harden in the damp environment of the human mouth, they will just rot and decay, and the decay will spread to the teeth.

Definitely they can't. They won't harden in the damp environment of the human mouth, they will just rot and decay, and the decay will spread to the teeth.
I’m trying to decay the teeth

I’m saving money on no dentistmaxxing
Are you just gonna have soups and smoothies for dinner? We gotta eat bro, don't let your whole life be a reaction to foids.

Are you just gonna have soups and smoothies for dinner? We gotta eat bro, don't let your whole life be a reaction to foids.
It’s hard for me I’m struggling

10% - Please use lounge section to discuss dental related issues