Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im pathetic

swissincel

swissincel

Officer
★★
I never ever texted with a girl I know in real life. Not even for school projects or stuff. 
Just a sad realization I had when reading the thread about the girl texting chad.

swissincel said:
I never ever texted with a girl I know in real life. Not even for school projects or stuff. 
Just a sad realization I had when reading the thread about the girl texting chad.

Lookism is ingrained into female nature. It is not your fault. There is nothing you could have done.

Texting a girl is the most fun thing that you can possibly do if you're alone in your house. I miss it.

dardycunt said:
Lookism is ingrained into female nature. It is not your fault. There is nothing you could have done.

I know, but its still pretty hard to realize that I havent even been in contact with girls my whole life long.

Framecel222 said:
Texting a girl is the most fun thing that you can possibly do if you're alone in your house. I miss it.

Why cant you do it anymore?

swissincel said:
Why cant you do it anymore?

I only got lucky once, I could never do it consistently.

damn bro, that sucks
i had one girl text me about a school project before (and nothing else)
i was so happy about it, god i'm so fucking pathetic

You prolly wouldn't even get a reply.

swissincel said:
I know, but its still pretty hard to realize that I havent even been in contact with girls my whole life long.

Normies who judge you for it are merely a few steps away from inceldom and need the validation of not being the bottom of the barrel. There is nothing a female can say to you on an intellectual level that cannot also be said by a male friend. I have had to work in majority-female environments in the past and I would rather listen to the Gerogerigegege than be mired in the ambience of female nattering.

Yep, Its weird and sad to realize that you dont know and will never know half of humanity. Anyway, you sound like a young person, If thats the case, don't lose hope (until 25 or so i guess)

Framecel222 said:

I can't even comprehend how that must feel. I literally just can't imagine that feeling. It must have felt like a rush out of 20 lines of cocaine. You don't know how lucky you are.

We just need to the dark truths in order to accept for what reality is and we know that reality is cruel, its a bad thing that too many people sugarcoat it.

IsolationHurts said:
Yep, Its weird and sad to realize that you dont know and will never know half of humanity. Anyway, you sound like a young person, If thats the case, don't lose hope (until 25 or so i guess)

ye im 19 soon. Already promised myself I will give up at 25 if life doesnt get better

Morf12 said:
I can't even comprehend how that must feel. I literally just can't imagine that feeling. It must have felt like a rush out of 20 lines of cocaine. You don't know how lucky you are.

It absolutely did. Getting this text was the highlight of my life: https://i.imgur.com/QUCxRKg.png

Unfortunately I'm still KV. I'm probably the most cucked person alive.

Framecel222 said:
It absolutely did. Getting this text was the highlight of my life: https://i.imgur.com/QUCxRKg.png

That's just unbelievable. Me receiving that text would be about same as acquiring the knowledge to how the universe began pre bigbang. Are you a BJ virgin as well? What happened?

Morf12 said:
That's just unbelievable. Me receiving that text would be about same as acquiring the knowledge to how the universe began pre bigbang. Are you a BJ virgin as well? What happened?

Yes I've done absolutely nothing with any girl. Basically what happened is she came over and was touching me a bunch on my bed and I just froze up out of nervousness. Then after awhile of this she gave up and left. I tried texting her later but she ghosted me. This was 5 months ago and I haven't even had a conversation with a girl since.

Edit: @swissincel

Framecel222 said:

context?

Framecel222 said:
Yes I've done absolutely nothing with any girl. Basically what happened is she came over and was touching me a bunch on my bed and I just froze up out of nervousness. Then after awhile of this she gave up and left. I tried texting her later but she ghosted me. This was 5 months ago and I haven't even had a conversation with a girl since.

you fuckin autist blew it

Framecel222 said:

Are you sure you're not gay?

Framecel222 said:

Ouch, but it was your first time, so it's understandable that you fucked up. 

When the next opportunity presents itself, be sure to start kissing her. Then, feel her up a little. Then follow her lead... 

You gotta make the move or no pussy for you, man. You're 18, keep trying and don't do anything stupid like sui.

swissincel said:
was she ugly, crazy or are you just mentalcel?

She was PSL 5.5-6 I'd say. I'm just a complete beta lol.

Sub8Hate said:
Ouch, but it was your first time, so it's understandable that you fucked up. 
When the next opportunity presents itself, be sure to start kissing her. Then, feel her up a little. Then follow her lead... 
You gotta make the move or no pussy for you, man. You're 18, keep trying and don't do anything stupid like sui.

There won't be a next opportunity, I lost all my confidence and now I can't even look at girls without anxious.

Framecel222 said:
She was PSL 5.5-6 I'd say. I'm just a complete beta lol.

There won't be a next opportunity, I lost all my confidence and now I can't even look at girls without anxious.

Try your best, maybe get on some anxiety meds, they make you not give a fuck. They may cause issues with getting hard, though. But if you could at least make out and grab some tits then I'm sure you'd feel much better about your situation.

Framecel222 said:

once again proving tallfags CANNOT be incel

I miss the days of talking to women on aim and AOL chat when I was around 12 years old.

It's over man. We will ALL rot together in seclusion.

dardycunt said:
Normies who judge you for it are merely a few steps away from inceldom and need the validation of not being the bottom of the barrel. There is nothing a female can say to you on an intellectual level that cannot also be said by a male friend. I have had to work in majority-female environments in the past and I would rather listen to the Gerogerigegege than be mired in the ambience of female nattering.

lehjit. femoids are retarded and literally have nothing interesting to say. even if we did end up getting gf's, what's the point? they're far too stupid and vapid to even try to relate to. honestly, the only people you can truly connect with are men and pets (mostly dogs, but cats too)

Framecel222 said:
I am incel though.

a female was in your bed trying to have sex with you. if u were not tall that would not have happened. tall and white cant be incel

Just catfish sluts on tinder bro, you can even sext them and get their nudes

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Just catfish sluts on tinder bro, you can even sext them and get their nudes

That sounds so fucking depressing to me.

not_here_4_points said:
That sounds so fucking depressing to me.

True. It is not as fun as scoping a femoid's domicile from an abandoned warehouse across the street and taking surreptitious nudes of her. You get that personal sense of satisfaction from earning what you get and it is good exercise if you have to climb a tree.

BlackpilledTruecel said:
a female was in your bed trying to have sex with you. if u were not tall that would not have happened. tall and white cant be incel

Maybe, she did say that one of the main reasons she liked me was my height lol. Still it really doesn't matter in the end because I didn't have sex with her.