Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im paranoid of FBI tracking me

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
Ive written a couple messed up posts on this form, two of them got removed for being too extreme.

Some are still up and they make me paranoid af, I'm actually a nice guy I help my elderly foid neighbour water her plants every week.

keep it up and they will get you

It's over for USAcels

They ignore greycels

Who cares lol, they're not gonna assassinate you

They definitely do. They monitor everything. This isn't paranoia, it's fact. How I know, I've been suspiciously recently always getting SSSS on all my boarding passes for no reason

Over for FBIcels

Yeah man I know,

I lost like 10+ posts to the purge pewpew T-T

Whatever I'm already on FBI watchlists lol I don't give a fuck. Worst they could do is raid my home at 4am to murder me. Not paranoid at all.

Just use a VPN theory

I have some thoughts about USA embassy

If theres anyone on the Fbiwatchlist it's @Napoleon de Geso
Just use a VPN theory
Ah because a multi billionaire, world's best Criminal agency can be outsmarted by a VPN.

They have every users address here tbh.

I'm most definitely on some lists but FBI and CIA are not active in my country. My countries secret service is probably quite incompetent.

With the UK police and shit being completely cucked on the internet, it would be no surprise to me if I was on some sort of watch list

the glow niggers won't do anything. the fuck are they gonna do?

I don’t even say anything violent but still know I’m being watched and I hate it

@Yerberito do you think you're being tracked

Whatever FBIcel :feelsYall:

Ive written a couple messed up posts on this form, two of them got removed for being too extreme.

Some are still up and they make me paranoid af, I'm actually a nice guy I help my elderly foid neighbour water her plants every week.
FBIcel are incels just like all of us, the only difference is that they managed to get a good job.

Just don't live in a FBI country:feelsthink:

too much effort
hide.me is just installing and clicking a button and it works, there's a free trial (I think you can use 2gb per month) or paying to have unlimited gb. I used it to download from mega after reaching the free limit kek

Law enforcement in my country is too lazy to get off their ass and do something but i wouldn't care even if they werent tbh.

With the UK police and shit being completely cucked on the internet, it would be no surprise to me if I was on some sort of watch list
100% there's FBI equivalent called NCA who are investigating this form as we speak.
hide.me is just installing and clicking a button and it works, there's a free trial (I think you can use 2gb per month) or paying to have unlimited gb. I used it to download from mega after reaching the free limit kek
It's too late though, my legit IP is already recorded on all my posts. If I switch to VPN now they will just go back and see what IP my account was made from, my posts etc. It's over for me.

i hope the day never comes when they start rounding up incels. hopefully ill be out the west by then

2840B797 FC8A 4D03 A42D 9054BE5258AF

Whatever I'm already on FBI watchlists lol I don't give a fuck. Worst they could do is raid my home at 4am to murder me. Not paranoid at all
absolute kek, same situation and feeling

NSA collects everything boyo. There's no hiding from the police state regardless.