Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im out of ideas what to play now

• Thread starter Deleted member 22685
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 22685

Self-banned
-
Well Rising Storm 2 just died on me for whatever reason, and it will probably stay that way given how useless tech support is. Anyone got any ideas what to play next?

I b playin GTA and FIFA atm.

Both boring as fuck now but got nothing else to do im an ugly incel with zero friends init.

Not sure tbh, I’m out of ideas too.

Age of Mythology

I've got ideas, but you probably would not like them.

HOi4 if you want to mog your history teacher 24/7

Guess it's time to install STALKER again

ps2 games are also pretty good tbh

I am having a blast playing Prey 2017. Gonna finish its expansion after im done the base game. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys single player storyline games. Then theres also TesV Skyrim that i bought on steam sale which is a classic that i am planning on replaying on PC since i played alot of it back on PS3 but the performance sucked. Its great to play it again full HD with high FPS.

What type of genre do you like CrysisCel?

I am having a blast playing Prey 2017. Gonna finish its expansion after im done the base game. I would highly recommend this game to anyone who enjoys single player storyline games. Then theres also TesV Skyrim that i bought on steam sale which is a classic that i am planning on replaying on PC since i played alot of it back on PS3 but the performance sucked. Its great to play it again full HD with high FPS.

What type of genre do you like CrysisCel?
These past years i have been pretty much just alternating betwen Rising Storm 2, STALKER mods, Generals mods, Warzone, occasionally i play Minecraft or Terraria

Stardew Valley

Well Rising Storm 2 just died on me for whatever reason, and it will probably stay that way given how useless tech support is. Anyone got any ideas what to play with next?
Yourself

Whilst i value all feedback, really mate? A god damn farming simulator?
Yes really.

Believe me I used to feel the exact same way as you probably do about games like this and that is...

“A farming game? That shit has got to be about as entertaining as watching paint dry!”

Yet I was completely wrong about it brother.

Its an incredibly deep and rewarding experience to play and the game is absolutely jam packed full of content.

It’s also not purely a farming simulator either as you can battle monsters in the mines and or mine for valuable minerals and artifacts or fish all day if that is your thing or focus on building relationships with the local villagers.

So it’s more a relaxation and happy fun time simulator than anything else.

View: https://youtu.be/H-N1FVMaOYk

Play Apex Legends.

I just got a win in the event mode (forgot what it's called). Got carried most of the way tbh.

These past years i have been pretty much just alternating betwen Rising Storm 2, STALKER mods, Generals mods, Warzone, occasionally i play Minecraft or Terraria
I wanna really play the entire C&C Tiberium storyline. I will most likely look to buy the remaster collection in the future, hopefully they will have remastered more C&C games by then.

I guess CnC Generals is also worth trying, my friend wanted me to play that game aswell. I will most likely get all the CnC games in the next year.