Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm only likeable when I'm on drugs

1TZ0VER

1TZ0VER

Recruit
★★★★
I think the only cope that remains for me is to go ultra autistic and invent something and even that's out the window because I'm not smart.
I did mdma with a few of my friends and I got told multiple times that they like me so much more.
I told them all my life story, about how I was taught to suppress feelings, autism, drinking alone at night.
They invited me to a gc and tonight they were going to drug me up loads and make a fool out of me because I get very kissy when on mdma.
This is truly fucking it. The only time Im ever truly likeable is when I'm on a drug I can only take once every month AT MOST.
Although the afterglow has helped me reality is REALLY starting to hit me now.
They also tried set me up with a girl tonight which basically means that the only chance I'd have is if they were on MDMA meaning it'd fail immediately afterwards.
In all honestly I had a smitherine of hope left in me when I was on this forum but not anymore.
To make matters worse I told them about how I have a crush on a teacher and who I'm scared of because I'm too pussy to just fight them.

just do drugs every day theory

just do drugs every day theory
I genuinely WISH they had mdma prescriptions in my country. but they don't. Plus it's not even possible to take daily recreationally due to how it works. There is no hope

I used to be a pretty hardcore droogcel, take it easy OP and do your best not to get addiction or brain damage :feelstastyman:
There's no other drug that could do this for me anyway, I'm not gonna give myself hope because I probably won't live to see mdma prescriptions for autism. It's over

I have autism also, no fix for that boyo sorry to be the bearer of bad news jfl
I wish I could've been low functioning because then you could just pitymaxx

I'm not even likeable on drugs jfl

I'm not even likeable on drugs jfl

What drugs do you take?
I took mdma which was what made me appear human in other people's eyes. Weed I'm still the same, alcohol I'm not much better. those are the only drugs I've done.

im never likeable

Just microdose mdma everyday till you get a fenty laced batch and die bro its over i remember having that idea of me being drugged up and loose is my only way to women in highschool days too but its an unrealistic delusion .. we just need the potion from Shrek 2 to fix our "issues" in life KekW

Just microdose mdma everyday till you get a fenty laced batch and die bro its over i remember having that idea of me being drugged up and loose is my only way to women in highschool days too but its an unrealistic delusion .. we just need the potion from Shrek 2 to fix our "issues" in life KekW
I think I might, genuinely its so cheap but the benefits would be unreal for me

Drugs don't work for me, not even alcohol. As soon as the effect wanes I get more depressed than before. I think I'm truly broken in this regard.

Mogs me by having friends irl

I think the only cope that remains for me is to go ultra autistic and invent something and even that's out the window because I'm not smart.
I did mdma with a few of my friends and I got told multiple times that they like me so much more.
I told them all my life story, about how I was taught to suppress feelings, autism, drinking alone at night.
They invited me to a gc and tonight they were going to drug me up loads and make a fool out of me because I get very kissy when on mdma.
This is truly fucking it. The only time Im ever truly likeable is when I'm on a drug I can only take once every month AT MOST.
Although the afterglow has helped me reality is REALLY starting to hit me now.
They also tried set me up with a girl tonight which basically means that the only chance I'd have is if they were on MDMA meaning it'd fail immediately afterwards.
In all honestly I had a smitherine of hope left in me when I was on this forum but not anymore.
To make matters worse I told them about how I have a crush on a teacher and who I'm scared of because I'm too pussy to just fight them.
Are you really likable on drugs or do you think you're likable because you are on drugs. Drugs alter your state and make you feel good for a little bit. I enjoy them just as much as anybody else. But they wear off and you come back to reality. I've been trying to stay sober for a little while. And clear out my mind only to realize how fucked I truly am.

Are you really likable on drugs or do you think you're likable because you are on drugs. Drugs alter your state and make you feel good for a little bit. I enjoy them just as much as anybody else. But they wear off and you come back to reality.
They said about how apparently I came out a shell and became a new person.

They said about how apparently I came out a shell and became a new person.
I had a good day at work yesterday because I was high the entire time.