Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm only "happy" when I'm rotting

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
Does anyone else feel uncomfortable if they're out of their house/room? I'm a wagie so I have to go somewhere, but other than to work or to buy food I pretty much never leave the house. When I get off work I basically just try to get home asap so I can cope and be alone. Sometimes I'll go ride roller coasters like a fucking retard by myself, but for the most part I just stay inside all day and if I do have to go somewhere I just want it to be over with so I can return home. It's the only place I feel at peace with. No one judging me for not being perfect. No foids slyly rejecting me in their heads before I've ever even met them. No people recoiling in disgust if a subhuman dares to speak to them.

Just me and the few things I get pleasure of from being alive.

I'm uncomfortable if I'm out of my house/room for too long, but I'm also uncomfortable if I'm in my house/room too long. I think I like to spend like 15% of time out and 85% in.

i always feel uncomfortable

I think almost all of us are happier staying at home, except those of us surrounded by annoying families.

Yeh. I'm at peace right now.