Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m only 24 but I feel like I wasted my life away and that my life is already over. I feel old.

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
Things about me at 24 that make me pathetic:
-virgin
-never had a girlfriend
-never kissed a girl
-never held hands
-never been on a date
-never had any missed opportunities with girls like some others
-barely any friends in my life, never even a best friend, very rarely was invited anywhere or was initiated conversations with
-never went to a party or was even invited to one
-barely have any lasting, amazing memories with others
-don’t have any friends, now
-never went to prom
-have struggled with depression and social anxiety for years
-possibly autistic
-zero confidence, painfully shy
-only work experience is minimum wage and am currently on disability
-only have an associates
-still live with my parents, and not because I can’t afford to live alone (I can’t but still) but because I would feel lonelier and helpless on my own
I’m so lonely and pathetic. I’m such a failure and I don’t see myself getting out. I think it’s too late for me. Meanwhile, my peers have nice jobs, are getting married, having kids, living on their own. While I’m still a child stuck in the body of a mid 20s man.
I know I’ve been posting a ton of threads tonight but I need somewhere where I can talk with others who relate to me. I don’t have anyone to talk to about this. I just wish someone out there other my parents cared. I wish a girl loved me. I wish I had at least one close friend. I have nothing. It hurts. Hurts so much. Much more than just not having sex. My youth is gone. Even if I got into a relationship I’ll never be able to get over my wasted youth. And I’d be betabux anyway. She wouldn’t really love me. I’d just be settled for. While she resents me. There is nothing about me that any woman would like. Nothing about me that would make me someone people wanna be friends with. I don’t want to be in this pain anymore. I don’t wanna be so alone anymore.

Last edited:
Vent away im liking your threads it's refreshing to see genuine emotion

I literally want to destroy the part of my brain that makes me crave things like sex and the company of others. I hate wanting things I can’t have. Especially essential things like this. I wish I was happier being alone. I wish I was incapable of wanting friends or love.

Same stats as you, only difference is that I'm younger

Much more than just not having sex. My youth is gone. Even if I got into a relationship I’ll never be able to get over my wasted youth. And I’d be betabux anyway. She wouldn’t really love me. I’d just be settled for. While she resents me. There is nothing about me that any woman would like.
Jesus fucking christ this shit is brutal

I literally want to destroy the part of my brain that makes me crave things like sex and the company of others. I hate wanting things I can’t have. Especially essential things like this. I wish I was happier being alone. I wish I was incapable of wanting friends or love.
Rope destroys that area of brain

It only gets worse with time my friend.

I'm sorry man. This really isn't fair.

My Stats:

- 20 Years old
- Never had a girlfriend
- Never kissed a girl
- Never held hands
- Never been on a date
- I had missed opportunities with women in High School
- Don't have friends now (I am Neet) But I did when I went to school/college
- I was invited a decent amount of times to go out with friends
- Never went to prom but was invited
- I am shy
- I am currently trying to get a part time job
- Still live with parents
- 176cm tall
- White
- Blue eyes
- Brown hair
- Celtic

Same, I want to get rid of my feelings for a gf.

You aren't "ONLY" 24, if you are KHHV at/after 20, it's already over

- I had missed opportunities with women in High School
- Don't have friends now (I am Neet) But I did when I went to school/college
- I was invited a decent amount of times to go out with friends
- Never went to prom but was invited
You had opportunities? :feelsohgod:

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

I feel you, almost exact same spot. You will be an emotional cripple for the rest of your life.
Wasting any other decade of your life is never as damaging as the early teen to early adulthood.
We will never make up for this and feel like something's missing all the time

Its truly over, im sorry

At least you got there at 24. I'm already at that point at 22. Such a shit life.

At some point you're going to have to decide whether you want to live or die.

click accordingly :
stop whining, you're bumming everyone out
178258 603084a77c633cf2b7b4a2254643cf57

Blink and you'll be 34. Blink again and you're an old man.

-virgin
-never had a girlfriend
-never kissed a girl
-never held hands
-never been on a date
-barely any friends in my life, never even a best friend, very rarely was invited anywhere or was initiated conversations with
-never went to prom
-possibly autistic
-only have an associates
-still live with my parents, and not because I can’t afford to live alone (I can’t but still) but because I would feel lonelier and helpless on my own
I’m so lonely and pathetic. I’m such a failure and I don’t see myself getting out. I think it’s too late for me. Meanwhile, my peers have nice jobs, are getting married, having kids, living on their own. While I’m still a child stuck in the body of a mid 20s man.
I know I’ve been posting a ton of threads tonight but I need somewhere where I can talk with others who relate to me. I don’t have anyone to talk to about this. I just wish someone out there other my parents cared. I wish a girl loved me. I wish I had at least one close friend. I have nothing. It hurts. Hurts so much. Much more than just not having sex. My youth is gone. Even if I got into a relationship I’ll never be able to get over my wasted youth. And I’d be betabux anyway. She wouldn’t really love me. I’d just be settled for. While she resents me. There is nothing about me that any woman would like. Nothing about me that would make me someone people wanna be friends with. I don’t want to be in this pain anymore. I don’t wanna be so alone anymore.
My situation is exactly the same. It's over for us :feelsrope:

pretty much identical list of problems except i never had a friend.

just know that a lot of us here are in the same situation, it sucks but this is what society has given us

If you no longer wanted to be loved you wouldn't be human anymore, you would just be a husk.

-virgin
-never had a girlfriend
-never kissed a girl
-never held hands
-never been on a date
-never went to prom
-possibly autistic
-only have an associates
This is me right now at 19 except for the disability and associates bit, and I'll probably be the same when I'm 24. The only thing that's kept me from roping is nihilism and the prospect of seeing Normfags suffer when Soy Culture and Looks Hypergamy finally backfires on society

I pretty much spend every second of everyday evaluating how shitty my life has been, it's a mental battle not to give into the urge to rope when I wake up in the mornings

24 is not too late.

t. oldcel

nigga was 24 and acted like a 15 year old foid JFL

I'm 24 and used to feel the same way but these days I don't think it matters that much and you still have 15 years of your 20s-30s in which you actually have more smv than you did in teens and early 20s. Plus you can pay for sex.