Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm on vacation and forced to meet relatshits

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
My mom is forcing me to meet some peices of shit, who I don't even care about. I knew there was a possibility, I have extremely bad social anxeity, and I just wanted to enjoy my time in Mount Lebanon and now, some peices of shit who have never helped or have been any use to me keep ringing my phone, and are begging to meet with me:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Didnt you say you were gonna take a few days break from .is ?

Didnt you say you were gonna take a few days break from .is ?
I thought so. This site is way too addictive :feelscomfy: . But I didn't use the forum all day today. Some relatshit called, I'm just venting now.

My mom is forcing me to meet some peices of shit, who I don't even care about. I knew there was a possibility, I have extremely bad social anxeity, and I just wanted to enjoy my time in Mount Lebanon and now, some peices of shit who have never helped or have been any use to me keep ringing my phone, and are begging to meet with me:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Tell them to F off, problem solved!

Volcel if you don't fuck you're cousin