Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm on this planet due to the selfish desires of a woman

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I never enjoyed life. It's always been nothing but misery and hatred. Cruel abuse after cruel abuse inflicted upon me with no end. My parents only had me because my mother wanted a young child to enjoy the company of. Despite being in her 40s and her previous pregnancies failing she insisted on trying over and over untill she had me. As soon as I hit the age of 8 and stopped being cute she started treating me like shit. I'm on this planet, cursed go be a genetic freak due to the selfish whims of a woman.

That's why bringing someone to life should not be a right but something you can only do with some prior requirement

dc comics joker GIF

Many such cases. Women want a human pet. They love the validation they get when her friends touch her fat ass pregnant belly and give it a rub. They love being the center of attention. Then the baby grows and stops being cute n shiet and the validation stops.

You're just one bad day away from becoming like me.

Many such cases. Women want a human pet. They love the validation they get when her friends touch her fat ass pregnant belly and give it a rub. They love being the center of attention. Then the baby grows and stops being cute n shiet and the validation stops.

My mentally ill mother is evil for having kids in the first place i wish I was aborted

In part by a sexhaver male as well, probably joins in on soycietys hate for us.