Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm on benzos

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
Clonazepam to be exact.

Tell me more about it.

Can I hack this medicine to get high?

What are the side effects?

This is my first time taking it.

Prescribed.

Last edited:
Screenshot 2023 1118 125840

OP bouta become a bartard

Its effects are very similar to alcohol. Relaxation, no anxiety, lowered inhibitions. Side effects are very similar too as it can cause blackouts and inability to remember what you were doing.

Just like with alcohol you may end up doing stuff that you'd never do as sober.

You won't get hangover from it though. But withdrawals from benzos are terrible.

Benzos can also cause rebound anxiety which is akin to a withdrawal but not quite. Its when you take them for a few days to a week daily to treat anxiety and when you stop taking them your anxiety returns and its more intense.

I've had panic attacks only twice in my life, one from smoking too much weed and another one after abusing benzos daily for 2 weeks on a high dose. The latter was pure torment. Its like chemical torture.

Now I take benzos maybe once a week just to help me sleep better.

Its effects are very similar to alcohol. Relaxation, no anxiety, lowered inhibitions. Side effects are very similar too as it can cause blackouts and inability to remember what you were doing.

You won't get hangover from it though. But withdrawals from benzos are terrible.

Benzos can also cause rebound anxiety which is akin to a withdrawal but not quite. Its when you take them for a few days to a week daily to treat anxiety and when you stop taking them your anxiety returns and its more intense.

I've had panic attacks only twice in my life, one from smoking too much weed and another one after abusing benzos daily for 2 weeks on a high dose. The latter was pure torment. Its like chemical torture.

I'm prescribed to take clonazepam 3x a day.

Do you know how I can get high off it? or can you not do that, because I don't have anxiety / it's very low.

Yeah I can feel the effects my head is getting heavier and cognition is slower

How did the panic attacks feel like? Did you get hallucinations?

My hygiene is better than most people in general, I've also been seeing a lot of coloured hair foids.

How did the panic attacks feel like? Did you get hallucinations?
No hallucinations. I did feel these weird thoughts in my head that felt like hallucinations, as in someone was implanting these thoughts in my head. But its common with people who have OCD. I was walking on my way to home and suddenly I had intense thoughts that I couldn't control, almost like voices in my head telling me to kill myself. But they weren't really voices, just thoughts that I couldn't control.

Then I got home and relaxed a bit but then the thoughts came back with more intensity. Like if I saw a belt, my mind would tell me to strangle myself with it. The feelings got worse and worse. I really felt like I was losing my mind.

I don't think words can really explain the agony. But it was a sobering reminder for me to not take benzos too often. Its not worth it. It was easily the most horrifying experience for me, even worse than finding my father lying dead on the floor.

So play safe with benzos

No hallucinations. I did feel these weird thoughts in my head that felt like hallucinations, as in someone was implanting these thoughts in my head. But its common with people who have OCD. I was walking on my way to home and suddenly I had intense thoughts that I couldn't control, almost like voices in my head telling me to kill myself. But they weren't really voices, just thoughts that I couldn't control.

Then I got home and relaxed a bit but then the thoughts came back with more intensity. Like if I saw a belt, my mind would tell me to strangle myself with it. The feelings got worse and worse. I really felt like I was losing my mind.

I don't think words can really explain the agony. But it was a sobering reminder for me to not take benzos too often. Its not worth it. It was easily the most horrifying experience for me, even worse than finding my father lying dead on the floor.

So play safe with benzos
Damn that sounds brutal. I'm glad you're better now

i fucking love benzos

they make life less miserable