Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm off. Lets get fucking wasted!!!

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
Just got done with my shift, and surprisingly had a good day. :feelsokman:

Hopefully some of you brocels popped open a bottle as well. Let's get this party fucking started! :feelsautistic::incel::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

peaky blinders shelby GIF

Cheers brocel

truecel party lets go

Drinking more of this shitty vodka

@Cayden Zhang

Inviting the feds to join in as well

Would you guys ascend with a sub 5 whale with down syndrome? :feelshehe:

Or a milf who craves BIC?

Charlee chase used to be highly bonable, but nowadays she looks disgusting as fuck.

She has like no ass though, but she's definitely got mommy milkers :feelsohh::ahegao:

Charlee chase used to be highly bonable, but nowadays she looks disgusting as fuck.

She has like no ass though, but she's definitely got mommy milkers :feelsohh::ahegao:
Same situation with Lisa ann. She looks HORRIBLE now.

@VideoGameCoper
@NeverEvenBegan
@Left5DeadDarkie
@copemaxx9002

@everyoneonis.

Where are my noogers at?!

Feel free to comment anything you like. Would love to see how you guys are doing, and what's on your mind.

At least you had a better day today bro. Today was alright for me, nothing exciting as it rained all day.

I hope @Samurai is okay :feelsbadman:

He seems like he's going through a lot right now. I don't agree with his takes on religion, but he's one of the goats on .is.

@Regenerator

How does it go mang? :feelzez:

Anything fun or exciting that you did?
Played some basic online multiplayer car driving games and purposely crashed into other players, lol. I also was using the username "FUCKHEAD".

@Adolf Kitler

:feelsUgh:

Played some basic online multiplayer car driving games and purposely crashed into other players, lol. I also was using the username "FUCKHEAD".
Lol nice nice :feelsokman:

Sounds very based

Also hello IT lurkers :feelsEhh:

JOIN THE DARK SIDE

My job honestly isn't too bad. I just do prep in the back. Most of the day is just cutting lettuce and tomatoes.

Lol nice nice :feelsokman:

Sounds very based
Yeah, it is fun, lol. Helped take my mind off the massive problem my muscle car is being. It's definitely got a timing issue. Hopefully one of my relatives who also knows about cars will be able to help me determine whether it's the distributor or timing chain causing the issue before I have it towed to a shop. If it's just the distributor, I can afford to get it fixed right now, but if the timing chain is bad, I'll have to push it into the garage and leave it there until I save up enough to get it fixed. I'm so fucking pissed this decided to break down literally 2 months after my dad died because him and me would have been able to figure it out together. I have good car knowledge, but he had better knowledge.

Yeah, it is fun, lol. Helped take my mind off the massive problem my muscle car is being. It's definitely got a timing issue. Hopefully one of my relatives who also knows about cars will be able to help me determine whether it's the distributor or timing chain causing the issue before I have it towed to a shop. If it's just the distributor, I can afford to get it fixed right now, but if the timing chain is bad, I'll have to push it into the garage and leave it there until I save up enough to get it fixed. I'm so fucking pissed this decided to break down literally 2 months after my dad died because him and me would have been able to figure it out together. I have good car knowledge, but he had better knowledge.
It broke down? Damn man that sucks! Hopefully it doesn't cost too much to fix.

@Da_Yunez

What the fuck is up brother? :feelsautistic::feelshmm:

IM A FED HAGAHAHAHAHAHA

Cheers to you brocel! Hope you have a good evening/day

Just got done with my shift, and surprisingly had a good day. :feelsokman:

Hopefully some of you brocels popped open a bottle as well. Let's get this party fucking started! :feelsautistic::incel::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

peaky blinders shelby GIF
No I'm staying off the bottle tn. But have fun.

woah that' s cool atleast u don't have a souless 8-5

Do they give u free burgers to home ?
No unfortunately :cryfeels::cryfeels:

But I get a good discount. Plus I get free drinks and stuff.

It broke down? Damn man that sucks! Hopefully it doesn't cost too much to fix.
Yeah, broke down last weekend. I'm pissed because it's such a fun car, but now it's having serious engine issues. Not the end of the world as it's not a junky car, so it's fixable, but it might cost a thousand or two, which is very upsetting.

Holy bologna there are 35 people in here :ha..feels:

Hi everyone :feelsautistic: