Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m obsessed with teenagers

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I don’t know why, but I follow alot of teenage girls on social media. Mostly 13 to 16 year olds. Most of them are famous influencers. Do I think they’re attractive? Yes. Do I have sexual thoughts about them? No. I’m just obsessed with their personal lives. I think it’s due to the fact that I never got to experience the life of a teenager. When I was in middle school, I had severe social anxiety. Because of this, I was always avoiding people and not doing anything with my life. I’m actually crying as I’m writing this post. I never got to be a teenager. Your teenage years are supposed to be precious and full of beautiful memories. But I only have bad memories. Mostly bullying and isolation. I wasted my precious teenage years by being socially isolated. I think this might be the reason I’m obsessed with teenagers and their lives. Even when I go outside and see teenagers, I get depressed because I never got to live my life like them. I’m having suicidal thoughts right now. My parents never got me the help I needed. My father was an addict who didn’t care about our family. My mother tried to help me by sending me to a therapist, but I was stubborn and didn’t want to go. I fucked up badly. I wish they would have given me medicine to reduce my anxiety. I’m an adult and I completely missed out on my teenage years. During my teenage years, I was all alone. It’s like a blank period. My memories of that period are blurry. I’ll never experience the life of a teenager. I can only pretend and imagine. So now I just stalk teenage girls on Instagram and TikTok, admiring their personal lives and wishing I lived like them. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

@Pancakecel @Mecoja @Luzifer @Med Amine @Animecel2D @EnglishCel @Intellau_Celistic @IncelCream @I respect women

You are orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. @LeFrenchCel

@CopeHarderNow @LeFrenchCel @decembrist_kirillov

im not a pedo
this is not pedo :what:

only in JewSA they teach u that everything under 21 is illegal or something, where i come from Age of Constent is 14yo :ahegao:

you'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
gotta be a serious man now
all the good ones are taken
maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
you have missed out on teenage love

this is not pedo :what:

only in JewSA they teach u that everything under 21 is illegal or something, where i come from Age of Constent is 14yo :ahegao:
Where u from

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits
you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
:fuk: :feelsrope:

you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job
K

Now these days 13-14 years old losing their hyman by fucking 16 year old chad chadlite

I'm obsessed with cumskin foids and latina

I used to do the same. We get stuck in the past because we dont have experience, mentally we get left behind our peers because our lifestyle its the same as when we were teens.

You'll be with him soon. Or elsewhere.

you're in your 20's now
gotta get a good job

same I had horrible horrible anxiety as a teenager especially in highschol

my only memories are of intense anxiety doing speeches/presentations, feeling like girls are ridiculing me, wanting to rope. I was only saved by videogames

agepill will take years off your life

I wanna fuck teenagers but I will never be able to.

You'll go rage and self destruct if you worry about how teens live man. You just gotta hope you can f one before your life is over without hassle.

If my teen years were supposed to be my golden years then i wanna fucking die before i turn 30

Most teenage foids are already getting railed on a regular basis and when I was the same age I was playing Minecraft and Roblox. It’s weird to think about.

I want to be a teen again and have girlfriend that feels genuine attraction to me. I've missed out on so much.

I used to nostalgiamaxx about my lost teen years. But now I'm late 30s I'm too detached from it to really do so. It feels like a former life. Now I fantasise about 25-30.

this is an autistcel trait in general. adult/same age white women are the absolute bain of the autist.
same age kids will bully to some degree, and adults are too ahead in social development and their life. there was a sharp change in last year of high school where they started to pity instead of target.
i get along with my teenage female east asian-side cousins 8-10 years younger. asians are naturally more autistic than whiteoids so maybe they wont become cold

I don’t know why, but I follow alot of teenage girls on social media. Mostly 13 to 16 year olds. Most of them are famous influencers. Do I think they’re attractive? Yes. Do I have sexual thoughts about them? No. I’m just obsessed with their personal lives. I think it’s due to the fact that I never got to experience the life of a teenager. When I was in middle school, I had severe social anxiety. Because of this, I was always avoiding people and not doing anything with my life. I’m actually crying as I’m writing this post. I never got to be a teenager. Your teenage years are supposed to be precious and full of beautiful memories. But I only have bad memories. Mostly bullying and isolation. I wasted my precious teenage years by being socially isolated. I think this might be the reason I’m obsessed with teenagers and their lives. Even when I go outside and see teenagers, I get depressed because I never got to live my life like them. I’m having suicidal thoughts right now. My parents never got me the help I needed. My father was an addict who didn’t care about our family. My mother tried to help me by sending me to a therapist, but I was stubborn and didn’t want to go. I fucked up badly. I wish they would have given me medicine to reduce my anxiety. I’m an adult and I completely missed out on my teenage years. During my teenage years, I was all alone. It’s like a blank period. My memories of that period are blurry. I’ll never experience the life of a teenager. I can only pretend and imagine. So now I just stalk teenage girls on Instagram and TikTok, admiring their personal lives and wishing I lived like them.

is your social anxiety still just as bad as when you were a teenager?

Teen-love pill is the most brutal and completely irreversible. By following these girls and watching they living their perfect lives to the fullest you're only depressing yourself.

Do try to have the best life possible, but forget about your teenage years and teenage girls. It's pure suicidefuel.