Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm obsessed with my crush

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Every time I'm in uni I look at her, she is so perfect to me. It's fucking torture to have these feelings for her and to know that she dosent have any feelings for me.

Crustaciouse said:
Every time I'm in uni I look at her, she is so perfect to me. It's fucking torture to have these feelings for her and to know that she dosent have any feelings for me.

Do you at least know her?

How's her PSL rating?

does she talk to you?

This post is disgusting, when are you going to stop being a fucking cuck and shallow the real blackpill? It's O V E R for you god damn it!

Stop being a cuck and having crushes, she`s just other worthless whore with the tipical primitive behaviour of all femoids.

Crustaciouse said:
she dosent have any feelings for me.

She will when you become Chad.

jagged0 said:
So never?

Yes, never. She might act like she has feelings, but she will always want to sleep with the most attractive man she sees.

Does she speak to you/acknowledge you as a human being?

NekoStance said:
Does she speak to you/acknowledge you as a human being?
I've spoken to her once but beside that I don't get the chance to talk to her.

jagged0 said:
This post is disgusting, when are you going to stop being a fucking cuck and shallow the real blackpill? It's O V E R for you god damn it!

I know I will never get her but I can't lose my attraction of her.

We have all been there buddy boyo. I would sugest to talk to her and get rejected. It will help you move on.

Incels have to eliminate their emotions. Having a oneitis is the road to madness.

Sounds like you need to be Black Pilled, so you can give no fucks anymore.

BlackPill47 said:
Incels have to eliminate their emotions. Having a oneitis is the road to madness.

I think only you can shove a blackpill down his throat, he keeps spitting it out after almost shallowing it.

BlackPill47 said:

I know there is no hope of me getting her, but I still can't lose my desire for her.

BlackPill47 said:

or just choose hate