Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I‘m obsessed with a foid

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
She was in my school and the only one who respected me and even talked to me daily, instead of ignoring or brushing me off straight away. That was a mistake on her part as i've been thinking about her constantly ever since.
I know in which city she lives, but not the address. I used to go there some times in my free time hoping to see her but without the intention to approach her. Just to see her and think about her. It's been like this for two years that i didn’t saw her and I think about her all the time and have fantasies about me and her experiencing things together.

Last edited:
I once felt like that for one too, to the point I wanted to take a bus to travel to her city

It ceased hurting after a long time

I once felt like that for one too, to the point I wanted to take a bus to travel to her city

It ceased hurting after a long time
It feels kinda shameful tbh. I never told that to anyone.

She is like a virgin from heaven itself and has the personality of an angel which makes it even worse.
  • ''Do not worship or praise people (i.e. do not put people on a pedestal or post pictures admiring them).''

Onitis is a curse that shall be cleansed From your Soul