Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im now seeing a 40ish foid therapist

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
This is the first non family related foid ill be chatting now in a long time, was set up by my gp, I have to do it in order to keep my welfare

You should request a male. They will just feed you bluepills at first, if CBT doesn't work then they will just give up and tell you "It gets better bro" "Don't rope bro" every time you go. This is what they do to me, I only still attend because it's the only time I talk to someone who isn't my mother. And it's free in my country.

Don't give her any details that will reveal your inceldom. If she asks "experience with girls" LIE and say you had a few gfs and the relationships were good, but ended because they moved/changed schools/etc.

Careful not to fall in love with her boyo.

If cbt doesn't work you must ctb

Try to get a pity BJ.

If her name is Debra, tell her about Grotesque. She'll run in terror.

You should request a male. They will just feed you bluepills at first, if CBT doesn't work then they will just give up and tell you "It gets better bro" "Don't rope bro" every time you go. This is what they do to me, I only still attend because it's the only time I talk to someone who isn't my mother. And it's free in my country.
What country?

Just remember that a foid will only despise your weakness. They are incapable of feeling sympathy for men. Only men have real empathy and even that has limits