Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I'm Now Avoiding Foids

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Its my best cope. I'm not even making eye contact with them when I'm at school etc. Any interaction is brutal and reminds me that I'm 5'7 155lb dwarf skeleton and foids see me as a disabled man.

I don’t need to avoid foids, they avoid me

Stfu dude you are a fakecel 5'7 and 155lb cmon stfu

Yes...I avoided holes regularly in Minneapolis.

Cope you don't need to avoid foids foids avoid you

I HATE FUCKING FOIDS TOO

WHENEVER I SEE A GOOD LOOKING HEALTHY FOID IM MAD THAT SHE WONT BE MY GIRLFRIEND

Greek women have no problem with 5'7 men. As long as you have a good face.

Yes...I avoided holes regularly in Minneapolis.

Especially...Mulattas and Cumskins...Yippee!

Yes...bullied on the street. Common scenario for vulnerable males.

I was bullied on the street once by a tall White man. He laughed at me because I was ethnic and told me I could only hope to get "low quality" landwhales.

His exact words were, "You make all the fat girls faint"

Except, of-course, for the time a tall White male noticed my presence as I was standing near a train platform. He then started denigrating me for my race in front of a crowd of White liberal males/females. No intervention.

"Sup Nig-guh"

"You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on..."

I never spoke to him and felt too dissociated from social anxiety/autism to respond.

Me too, I want to copemaxx after this is over. :fuk:

I honestly think that is going to make it worse. Yeah, looking at those stupid whores sucks because they are shit-for-brains but you are going to drain yourself by avoiding all contact with them. Have you thought about how constant that will be? Hell, I'm doing that with one foid currently and that is draining enough as it is. Focus on not looking at the Ultra-Stacys. Don't worry about avoiding the Beckys and maybe the Low-Tier-Stacys.
Stfu dude you are a fakecel 5'7 and 155lb cmon stfu
As a 5'7" Incel, you are cringe.
Low IQ moment. 5'7 is truecel height.
As a 5'7" Incel, you are not cringe.