Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm Now 18 Years Old

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Being ugly and being manlet cursed me since the beginning of my life. Another age and nothing happened in my life. ITers will claim that I'm rotting down in my basement but I'm not. It's all about my genetics. The only place that I feel good about is this forum. I see people like me in this forum. If I didn't get recruited to this forum there would be no one to understand my pain in my life. I'm tired of coping. Somewhere from my heart whispers me to rope. Are there any good ways to rope?

Happy birthday, your looksmatch and age match is full of hope for the future and she enjoys partying with her friends.

Jump from high building with explosive vest

Being ugly and being manlet cursed me since the beginning of my life. Another age and nothing happened in my life. ITers will claim that I'm rotting down in my basement but I'm not. It's all about my genetics. The only place that I feel good about is this forum. I see people like me in this forum. If I didn't get recruited to this forum there would be no one to understand my pain in my life. I'm tired of coping. Somewhere from my heart whispers me to rope. Are there any good ways to rope?
18 years of survival. Congratulations. Your skin is thicker than that of the average person. You're also right about the fact that right here tons of guys understand your suffering. We've got to endure it. I don't judge people who roped, though.

toddlers.is

JK, happy birthday, just 1 year less in this gay Earth, enjoy it.

Jump from high building with explosive vest
unironically best counseling in here

Congrats now you can drink alcohol :feelskek:

Now you are a adult

At 28, turning 25 is so much worse than turning 18 as an Incel. That's the age where it really gets you.. Believe me.

As for 30, nobody here should even have to think about it. Try to consider yourself <12 years away from roping instead.

At 28, turning 25 is so much worse than turning 18 as an Incel. That's the age where it really gets you.. Believe me.
Pretty much. At 18 there is much more hope than you actually think. Once you start seeing people much younger than you having relationships (serious relationships, not a bunch of 8th graders holding hands) you realize how hopeless your situation has become.

Kiddos.is
toddlers.is
source.gif

JK, happy birthday, just 1 year less in this gay Earth, enjoy it.
One year closer to the rope :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
i was closest to rope when I was around your age

it will not really get better you will just have less energy and then cannot rope anymore

At least you can cope with grown-up shit like drugs and gambling and cars etc.

Happy birthday, your looksmatch and age match is full of hope for the future and she enjoys partying with her friends.
Screenshot from 2022 01 15 10 47 12

Screenshot from 2022 01 15 10 48 18

Admittedly, I engaged in a sort of "partying" as well as a young child. That is, the "party" of visiting my half-cousins from morning until night.

Hours spent fidgeting in corners with a pencil(Dropped repeatedly) as my parents violently argued at home. I'd leave and immediately hear my father's anger after entering the car.

View attachment 563179
View attachment 563181

Admittedly, I engaged in a sort of "partying" as well as a young child. That is, the "party" of visiting my half-cousins from morning until night.

Hours spent fidgeting in corners with a pencil(Dropped repeatedly) as my parents violently argued at home. I'd leave and immediately hear my father's anger after entering the car.
Im wasnt allowed to leave my house in childhood, i coped with toys. My dad was always angry and argue all day with himself, often he would rage and argue at us kids. I so much wish i was born into a normal family.

The only place that I feel good about is this forum. I see people like me in this forum. If I didn't get recruited to this forum there would be no one to understand my pain in my life. I'm tired of coping. Somewhere from my heart whispers me to rope. Are there any good ways to rope?
Most of my social interactions happen here, I don't have much interest to hang out with normies, most of them ignore me anyway, my closest family members are exceptions, my father is the closest family member to me. Helium exit bag?

That was me nearly 6 years ago

I was 18 when i joined here LoL time flies and everything gets worse

(happy?) birthday brocel :feelsautistic:

I was 18 when i joined here LoL time flies and everything gets worse
Same, I thought I would have a fair chance in uni, but found out that it got even harder, this shit is insane.

Drink yourself until your crap yourself

Surprised at how welcoming people are with the fact you're 18. When I first found out about the blackpill anyone under 25 were told to GTFO.

Surprised at how welcoming people are with the fact you're 18. When I first found out about the blackpill anyone under 25 were told to GTFO.

-They all seem to be young..as in very young guy who never even tried to approach a girl once...:feelshehe:
Back in the days, the average age range of the forum was around 20-28, with most users being former mid-20s failed Normies and PUAs who did try multiples times their luck at cold approach, asking girls withing their social cirlces and online dating and still failed after self improvement.
Today, they seem to be in the early 16-21 age bracket, young College kids and High School graduates who probably have never held a conversation with a girl IRL, no life experience, taken zero risks whatsoever with girls and have given up on dating simply after reading blackpill stuff on brwosing the Incelosphere...Im nearing in the 30s and just feel like I outgrew the place. Most users of my age either rope or moved on.
Also most users can't even seems to hold a degree and get a job. Last poll declared a third of the forum were NEETs.

28 in 3 months myself