Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im not your average gray cel

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
I'm @Reclusemaxer incarnation of a demon child sent to destroy all nt fags. I mostly come in peace though. As long as we stay civil in our opposition. Reculusemaxer birthed me with an evil bed wench witch doctor. I am his minion. I was cast away into a deep slumber. But reclusemaxer summoned me from the Pitts of hell. The rise of the neetcel has begun.

Last edited:
So you're basically confirming yet again that you're either from IT or a LARPer who will be inevitably banned in a few months? :feelsjuice:

So you're basically confirming yet again that you're either from IT or a LARPer who will be inevitably banned in a few months? :feelsjuice:
Your starting to get on my nerves you don't want to make me angry ill make your experience here a living hell consider this a warning

So you're an alt account

Your starting to get on my nerves you don't want to make me angry ill make your experience here a living hell consider this a warning
Well, that's quite frightening. :feelsaww:

You sound like an it fag. Your a soy volcel you see me as a threat cause I will expose you all.

You sound like an it fag. Your a soy volcel you see me as a threat cause I will expose you all.
@dungeondragon Is he perhaps part of your legion? :feelswhere:

Gar; @invisible man There's a UK youtuber that looks like your avatar who did a video with UK Youtuber Memeulous but I can't find him.

Im not your average gray cel​

but you are the average GrAY cel :feelshaha:

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

I know exactly who you are on another forum.