Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not taking the Jew vaccine

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Nobody would give a fuck if I died from the chink virus, I am not taking Fauci's money-making vaccine.

No one is forcing you.
They do. Even kids. Here in Israel unvaccinated kids won't be able to go to school. If you are an adult forget about having a job any time soon.

They do. Even kids. Here in Israel unvaccinated kids won't be able to go to school. If you are an adult forget about having a job any time soon.
Apparently the Delta variant is spreading in Israel despite the vaccine being widely distributed.

Makes ya wonder what point there is taking the vaccine if it hardly helps anyways. I even got the vaccine but I'll admit the antivaxxer's arguments are getting stronger every day.

Makes ya wonder what point there is taking the vaccine if it hardly helps anyways. I even got the vaccine but I'll admit the antivaxxer's arguments are getting stronger every day.
:feelsrope:

No one is forcing you.
They will, you must see that’s where it is headed at this point. Things are never going back to normal.

Last edited: