Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm not sure what's more heart-breaking and infuriating in this picture

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
OZj4GhhH2132d9dA5yJkqe8yg72VHT4Qgkwa2X9tUtI

The fact I will never have this, or the fact she wristmogs me.

Tfw no foid will EVER look at you like that.

He looks kinda disgusted, looks like one of those pics femoids take to impress her friends.

:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: this kind of stuff make me feel worst.

This sort of thing shouldn't bother you. Just think of it like this: this is just nature taking it's course. Maybe it's not the best advice, but I try to be apathetic towards that.

He's a 7.5, she's a 5 max. They only date up

I'm an ex gymcel of 4 years. Lifting doesn't grow bone.
It's not bone, it's body fat.

In proportion, we have bodyfat in a range between 8-25% while girls have between 21-39%. Girls who have bigger arms than men are just waaaaay fatter. The becky on the pic is just a fat.

Now the most infuriating part in this is that a man slightly above 12% bodyfat is considered a fatass, while it's absolutely condidered as "normal" for a girl to be in the 30'% range (if you don't have shit in the eye, it's objectively chubby if not just plain fat).

Also there are some tricks to get bigger wrists if you really train seriously (2 hours 6 times per week, perfect alimentation, the whole shebang) : targetted exercises, calisthenics, grasp work-out, etc. Actually some guys get automatic god tier wrist just by taking roids (however you need to train to keep them and obviously it's not healthy at all in the long run).

why you want some ugly bitch with yellow teeth

The bigger issue is looks matching here. The guy is clearly a 7-8+ and the girl is like a 4-5.

i just want to be fuckin happy!!:feelsbadman:

She ugly af tho.:feelsgah:

Just be mediterranean bro