Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm not sure what to think about the parents whose reason to live are their children,what kind of life would have they lived without them?

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
★★★
How am I supposed to interpret this mentality? If having a kid is all it took to remove every single inspiration you held before deciding to have them just to become another ordinary parent of the thousands of millions out there that means you never had a very interesting life to begin with and have no right to look down upon anyone.Seriously I would say that the majority of parents are like this,those normalfaggots have no single right to criticize incels or neets that do whatever the fuck they want when they themselves were empty inside as well and the only thing going on with their lives before were probably wagecucking,getting shitfaced on parties,and fucking with their couples,just to suddenly one day follow their reproductions instincts because "it's the normal thing to do",and gaining the right to look over the shoulder of non parents,because doing that will make them feel they have filled their role in this planet or life and thus justifying being boring unachieveing dead weight for the rest of their lives,without giving a shit about practical or political stuff like birth population or helping keeping a stable growing society,if they had never become parents or were incels themselves they had probably just keep being the same uninteresting people,getting shitfaced,watching TV,not engaging in new projects or learning new concepts,etc.

Someone who had interesting stuff in their lives will keep chasing and working on it regardless of parenthood and will push the "my children are the only thing left in my life" bullshit apart,so beware of the parents whose only source of happiness are their children,they didn't make any heroic sacrifice to bring life or to birth a new generations like some kind of role models,chances are that their lifes already were pretty boring or miserable before having them so they took the easy path of parenthood to fit into society and making themselves look useful and approved to the eyes around.

Download 2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back